Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I do every little thing to spite foids I can

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Today my shift ended and these three entitled roasties who were there even 10 minutes after closing couldn't get some heavy shit onto their cart so they literally festered at me with both hands out, you know like a clueless baby does. I completely ignored them and let them keep struggling, felt good ngl I think every incel should do everything he can to spite roasties no matter how minor

I won't help them, i don't care whether it spites them or not. Going out of my way to spite them is a waste of effort.

If they are self-entitled then it was deserved. Can’t stand them types.

I'd rather be hated than ridiculed.

They think the world is theirs just cause they have a vaggie

Don’t think this spites foids but today I went to the home improvement store and went the the line with the prime jb foid (wanted to check her out) but in my peripheral I could see some used up roastie several registers down that was available try to make eye contact with me to go check out at her register. Nope! Don’t want to go look at your ugly trash face when I can look at a qt 17-18 yo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back