Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I do envy the way in which men are allowed, even expected to enjoy their sexuality. "

G

guaucel

Major
★★★★★
Do you believe she really thinks that she envies how "men" (probably most men) enjoy their sexuality?

"Very much.
I do envy the way in which men are allowed, even expected to enjoy their sexuality. On the other hand, I’m angered by the way in which women are abused and manipulated by powerful men like Trump, Weinstein, et al. Still, the fact that men mistreat women doesn’t make me wish I wasn’t a woman, rather it make me determined to fight so that women can be sexually powerful and independent.
I’m also frustrated that men make more money, have more political power, and are generally over represented in media, art and business.
And I’m angered that so many men are just assholes and can get away with it.
OK, sorry for the diatribe.
Still, I very grateful I’m a woman rather than a man. Many men seem sad and hollow to me, more so than women. Men are not allowed to express vulnerability or fear. More men than women seem lonely and don’t know how to address their need for intimacy. (Please understand I’m painting with broad brushstrokes and, like you, I know many wonderful men who do not fit these generalizations.)
I find this an exciting and meaningful period in history when women are fighting and gaining power every day. Yes, there are outrages against women every day but that they cause outrage demonstrates how women’s power is growing. When you consider that women’s struggle for power in society is only about 150 years old, I believe much progress has been made, especially in the last fifty years, and I’m excited where women can be in another fifty years.
Oh, yes, one other not so little thing. I love being a woman because I can have multiple orgasms in a short period of time. I can’t imagine what it’s like to have one orgasm and then have to wait. Like tasting something indescribably delicious and then being told “sorry, no more now, wait until later.” Whereas a woman can drink until she’s satiated."

www.quora.com/Do-you-enjoy-being-a-woman

>talks about being angered about degenerate whores being "abused and manipulated" by Weinstein

Giga kek, those degenerate whores wanted to climb up in Hollywood. It's their own fault, they could have entered stardom without having to fuark some zionist pig.

I am not allowed to enjoy my sexuality, you pig. I have been involuntarily sterilized.

Oh, I could hear the smallest violin in the world playing in the background.

"It feels fantastic. I had my first gangbang when I was 19 and I’ve participated in many gangbangs over the past 13 years.
Why do I like gangbangs?
  1. I love double penetration and gangbangs mean I get double penetrated many times.
  2. Multiple guys can last longer than just one guy can, making it easier for me to experience multiple orgasms.
  3. It’s very flattering to be the center of attention and have all those guys lusting after you. "

It's their own fault, they could have entered stardom without having to fuark some zionist pig.
They couldn't. The problem is naive cunts like this think any Hollywood celebrities, male or female, earn their spot based on talent.

They couldn't. The problem is naive cunts like this think any Hollywood celebrities, male or female, earn their spot based on talent.

You've got a point TBH. Just have Jewish blood in you, and you'll be guaranteed a role.

I am not allowed to enjoy my sexuality, you pig. I have been involuntarily sterilized.
Women know nothing about what it's like to be a man. Hearing them talk bout men's issues is like hearing a retard on CNN talk about guns. Just clueless.

If the men 150 yrs before would know to which it has become, they would probably harakiri out of shame for not stopping this.

I'm making so much money, $36k after taxes wooopdiieee dooo. And my rent is $1k a month just fucking fuck my life.

This is why cliterectomy needs to be a thing. This shit has gone way too fucking far.

Women know nothing about what it's like to be a man. Hearing them talk bout men's issues is like hearing a retard on CNN talk about guns. Just clueless.

Lmao whenever I talk about sex everyone looks at me with disgust, but when women do, everybody laughs and literally encourages them to keep being "empowered".

This whore has no clue what she's talking about. The only people who care anymore about women being whores are the small minority of intelligent men with a conscious who also think male degeneracy is just as bad.

Add ugly before powerful and what she says makes sense. After all, the sheer emotional distress these women go through to let these older sub-5 males touch them overrides consent. That’s how the legal system will see it anyway.
So she talks about how she hates how ugly powerful guys can enjoy themselves but then talks about how she hates how weak most men. In closing, she acts like an 8 year old, saying nah nah, look what I can do! She a dumb one.

Women are so entitled even to things that don't exist. Their victim mentality and want for always more things knows no bounds.

Add ugly before powerful and what she says makes sense. After all, the sheer emotional distress these women go through to let these older sub-5 males touch them overrides consent.

cucked White Knight. reportd. I personally hope you die

"I do envy the way in which men are allowed, even expected to enjoy their sexuality. "

Maybe if you're a chadlite or above.

cucked White Knight. reportd. I personally hope you die

I said that’s how the legal system will see it. She went with powerful and opted not to bring up that these guys were ugly. THAT’S her issue, that they were entitled ugly men. You didn’t bother to read what I said after that I guess.

I said that’s how the legal system will see it. She went with powerful and opted not to bring up that these guys were ugly. THAT’S her issue, that they were entitled ugly men. You didn’t bother to read what I said after that I guess.

do you believe that Harvey Weinstein did something wrong?

that they were entitled ugly men

"ugly entitled male". that language is suspicious. why shouldn't any man be entitled?
yeah, I have a newsflash for you boyo- I'm entitled for sex, Weinstein was entitled for sex, every man is entitled for sex.

we are OWED sex by society. and if you don't believe it- you do not belong here.

do you believe that Harvey Weinstein did something wrong?

Allegations don’t equate to guilt with me. If he raped a woman and it wasn’t a consensual act then taken back, he’s in the wrong.

"ugly entitled male". that language is suspicious. why shouldn't any man be entitled?
yeah, I have a newsflash for you boyo- I'm entitled for sex, Weinstein was entitled for sex, every man is entitled for sex.

we are OWED sex by society. and if you don't believe it- you do not belong here.

Cool. I used entitled because that’s how this woman complaining sees ugly influential guys like Weinstein. She’d easily open her legs for an “entitled” Chad.

Lol the top 20% Chads get to enjoy their sexuality

someone should explain that to the stupid cunt

>talks about being angered about degenerate whores being "abused and manipulated" by Weinstein

Giga kek, those degenerate whores wanted to climb up in Hollywood. It's their own fault, they could have entered stardom without having to fuark some zionist pig.

WOKE

It's not rape if he's good looking and she had 5 orgasms within 10 minutes

"prior"? so they should sign a contract before they fuck?

I’m saying that there are no objections to it before. You’re really reading too much into this.

I’m saying that there are no objections to it before. You’re really reading too much into this.

"obejections"? what do you mean by that?
Did you even read the rest of the post?

yes.
anyone who doesn't think Weinstein is a hero and a rolemodel for the ugly male mating strategy is a fakecel and should GTFO

"obejections"? what do you mean by that?

yes.
anyone who doesn't think Weinstein is a hero and a rolemodel for the ugly male mating strategy is a fakecel and should GTFO
I find him disgusting tbh. What is hero about being the worst type of person,to feed upon others dream? No thanks.

I find him disgusting tbh. What is hero about being the worst type of person,to feed upon others dream? No thanks.
thank you darling!

for providing me the "smokin' gun" evidence that you're a WK cuck that doesn't belong here!

I'm gonna get you banned. sooner or later ;-)

ohhhhhh I forgot.....you were already banned because YOU FUCKING CLAIMED TO FUCK 15 STACIES!!!!!!

It's really amazing how women manage to completely reverse reality in their heads.

Yes in a world where when a woman has a sex toy, it's considered hot by men and normal to the point of it being an office conversation topic to women, compared to a man owning a sex toy in which he's considered a creepy weirdo, yes we truly live in a world where men can express their sexuality and women can't.

Fucking retards

based mod

I thought she was a man.

She has no fucking clue what she's talking about