Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I displayed chad behavior today

Ramiel

Ramiel

gamer
★★★★★
Some girl said “excuse me” at the local pizza parlor when trying to go around me and I set my pizza down at my table and flipped her the bird.

This thread is what was going through my mind when I did it lol. It literally inspired me, so big thank you to @Speedloader

she seemed embarrassed and sat down but ngl it was really awkward walking out and passing her table. She was sitting alone or at least waiting for her foid friend for 20+ minutes so if I was chad she would have been turned on and invited me to eat with her and then I would have gotten her number afterwards. And I missed it all due to missing a few mm of bone :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Why you care what this random bitch did or thinks? you fell in love with her or what?

Why you care what this random bitch did or thinks? you fell in love with her or what?
No it’s just funny to be a menace to others. They’ll never accept you or me anyways, so why are you defending her?

Based. More people should be openly misogynistic

No it’s just funny to be a menace to others. They’ll never accept you or me anyways, so why are you defending her?
Those bitches daydream about Chads dick all day. Water is wet.

Wrong
Chad behavior = walking while having big perfectly degree jaw, hunter eyes, nw0 hair, hollow cheeks and at least 6’5 height

Wrong
Chad behavior = walking while having big perfectly degree jaw, hunter eyes, nw0 hair, hollow cheeks and at least 6’5 height
Oh yeah I meant to say I had a “good personality”. After all, I was inspired to by chad

You keep doing that, a foid's eventually gonna snap.

You keep doing that, a foid's eventually gonna snap.
And do what? Post on IncelTears about their “confrontation with an incel :soy:“?

You were just being annoying to them, not intimidating.
They can ruin your life with a few words and a scream. You shouldn't fuck around with them, it's unfortunate but they hold a lot of power in today's society. Better to avoid them.
And do what? Post on IncelTears about their “confrontation with an incel :soy:“?
Say you touched her, hit her, were being a creep, rapist, racist...
There will always be a simp to help m'lady out.

They can ruin your life with a few words and a scream. You shouldn't fuck around with them, it's unfortunate but they hold a lot of power in today's society. Better to avoid them.

I didn’t break the law, I knew she was just gonna be rude afterwards anyways, so I just acted before she did :smonk:

I didn’t break the law, I knew she was just gonna be rude afterwards anyways, so I just acted before she did :smonk:
I know but what I mean is that they control the narrative, they can accuse you of anything and even if you are proved innocent afterwards, nowadays it's guilty until proven innocent and by then your life is already destroyed.
To be fair it's more likely with foids closer to you and other than collegues or classmates, incels are immune to that :feelshaha:

There is a solution to that. Always record confrontations or when you try to fuck around, do it somewhere where you get recorded, like in a restaurant.

She can lie, but everything for which she cannot provide evidence means an acquittal for you, so let the games begin.

There is a solution to that. Always record confrontations or when you try to fuck around, do it somewhere where you get recorded, like in a restaurant.

She can lie, but everything for which she cannot provide evidence means an acquittal for you, so let the games begin.
Yeah but then she will just accuse you of being a creep for recording her and arrest you for stalking

:feelsYall: Based I did the same thing to a girl who gave me a dirty look I just don’t care anymore.