Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dislike the miscegenation propaganda shown in (((shows)))

C

currymensch

Greycel
I get really angry when they keep fucking my movies and tv shows (my escapism cope where I fantasize about being in a relationship). Especially the Marvel shows:

the-flash-iris-west.jpg

I don't mind if Stacy Tyrode Tyrone as long as she didn't have a kid.

Look at this:

TELEMMGLPICT000001270987_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqscKuyqQp6IXRzod7hjCu_lrI1eo2hlpYgnl32abPXek.jpeg

A 5'10" Aryan Uberwomensch of a woman with blonde hair who would no doubt give birth to a Chad so Chad that Chad becomes Chap. Standing next to an ugly negroid animal whose only talent is to sing. Is it right that her genes get diluted to produce a mixed breed dalmatian? The damage she could do to her genetic legacy by mixing it with a nigger's dna is unforgiveable. Cucking centuries of an evolutionary chain building to perfection.

The Indians were formed due to the Aryan race (chad race) invading and mixing with the Dravidian people (indian race). What is the result of centuries of mixing? Currycels. What the fuck is wrong with these people? Can't they see what they're doing?

Then you have the Asians + Caucasian combination which doesn't sound that bad. What's the result? hapas.reddit.com

How can someone be so selfish as to not see what they're doing to their own race - their ancestors lived, died and fought to protect their legacy only for them to throw it away for some sjw propaganda.

Marvel is top tier race mixing agenda

NekoStance said:
Marvel is top tier race mixing agenda

I just don't understand what's going on. Who is benefiting from this? I can understand the lower races - asian, indian, black wanting to upgrade their legacy by mating with a caucasian but they're not in charge of anything important especially television. How does this keep happening? Or are they just jewing around by pandering to what's popular at the moment. All this has happened because the caucasian numale needs to appease his white guilt/pussy satisfaction directed by femoids of the lower races.

Kayne isn't the definition of a Tyrone by any means, plus I'm pretty sure he walked on stage without anyone knowing.

jagged0 said:
Kayne isn't the definition of a Tyrone by any means, plus I'm pretty sure he walked on stage without anyone knowing.

Sure, I just needed a token nigger for example. My larger point was the adulteration. This image was a sample I posted to exhibit my revulsion to the pairing.

people have the right to mate with whoever the fuck they want. RIGHT?

All races start out equal.
But then they do stuff that makes them unequal and drop down a few tiers.

Best-Male-Bollywood-Actors-Shahid-Kapoor.jpg

^curryChad bollywood actor. If you honestly don't think White Stacy (indoctrinated via Western Feminism that teaches her to hate whites and like darker complexions) would go for that Bollywood actor just because he's a currychad and not a whitechad, you're COPING HARD.

Agreed, OP. It's bad enough that Prince Harry has fallen prey to it as well. Not even the British Royal Family is safe from miscegenation these days. I suppose this is to make up for the time he went to a fancy dress party as a NSDAP brownshirt.

As a nerdic bird boned skincel I get triggered when all the characters have flawless skin, even the oldcel ones. Hollywood movies do this too often but some quality series have gotten past this convention

I support race mixing, it dilutes the gene pool and everyone ends up looking average and brown rather one half looking like godly 6’3 chads with chad genes and other half as brown 5’5 with incel gene.

Let them mix and everyone will be a 5’11 baige normie Looking in future so we will have less incels

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
I support race mixing, it dilutes the gene pool and everyone ends up looking average and brown rather one half looking like godly 6’3 chads with chad genes and other half as brown 5’5 with incel gene.

Let them mix and everyone will be a 5’11 baige normie Looking in future so we will have less incels

11b.jpg

As a mulattocel, who grew up with a step dad (my mom is blonde. She was raped and impregnated by a black man, the black man was never to be seen again. Thats how i came to be.) i approve of this. Please dont breed with BLACKS. Their genes are infectious, repulsive, and very obvious.

>Criticizes Marvel shows for SJW propaganda
>Has a pic of a DC show lol