Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I dislike spring

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I hate summer
I love autumn
I enjoy winter

@Zensfy @xatoshii

Are you hikkikomorimaxxing?

Those were the days.

I’ve been hikkikomorimaxxing since I was 13, i’ve gotten used to this lifestyle, it’s pretty peaceful tbh.
You didn't go to school?

I did it for 3 months in my late teens. Sometimes I want to hide away for maybe a week or two but now I mortgageslave.

Fuck all seasons none of them affect me at all since I never leave my room
How long have you stayed in your room? Or what was the longest you stayed in your room?

I’m still in high school, grades are failing hard tho.

I’ve been a shut-in since I was 13, now i’m 15 so it’s been 2 years. I literally only leave the presence of my room to get a haircut or to go jogging which is roughly once a month.
What will you do after school?
Will your family let you stay?

I honestly have no plans to do anything after school, my parents want me to attend college but i really don’t feel like it, it just seems like a complete waste of time and energy, also just the thought of attending a college as a high-inhib incel seems like torture, high school is already bad enough. But i’m pretty my mom will let me stay with her for a few years tbh, I highly doubt she would kick me out, but she would definitely want me to find a job which i’m not exactly sure how i will, i think the only reasonable career that I can choose is to become like a police officer since the police academy is pretty cheap and affordable in my country, but that’s just cope.
I think with college, it's a struggle unless you're motivated and have a career plan.

One thing I did after my hermit phase was to get a security license and work graveyard shifts doing industrial security. Got paid watching movies all night. Nothing ever happened. Didn't see anyone else mostly. It was peaceful. Nice really. Sometimes I wish I could go back to that.

I hate summer
I love autumn
I enjoy winter
Autumn has become the season of halloween parties and beckies engaging in PDA and drinking pumpkin spice lattes. Autumn as you know it is over.

Summer is only good for LDAR

How long have you stayed in your room? Or what was the longest you stayed in your room?
I once hid in my room for 11 months, avoiding my sister and her abusive live-in boyfriend (we all lived in my parents' house). Only left to go to the bathroom and grab food. Barricaded my door. The bf got high once and kicked down my door. I threw a lamp at him and called him a nigger so he called the cops on me.