Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I dislike every sexhaver

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I get triggered when I read books and in the beginning it says "dedicated to my family" or some shit :feelsUgh:. I get annoyed at family members who have sex. My oldest sister used to sit inside all day on her computer like me but now she has a boyfriend and now she acts way more confident and happy, it's fucking annoying :feelsugh:. I dislike every politician who has sex. I used to follow politicians I like but almost all of them have sex. I used to follow online figures who talk about politics, philosophy etc. but when I find out they have sex I don't wanna follow them anymore :feelswhat:. Of course back in high school when I still had friends it was the WORST. Friends who started having sex and girlfriends didn't care about anything else anymore and our friendships faded :feelsree:.

start making friends with 8 year olds

Same here. Them having sex means that almost anything they say about life can't be helpful to me because they don't know what it's like to be in my shoes. Also, everything they say about having sex only makes me feel even more misunderstood and alone.

I can only appreciate their company if we can talk about things other than normie life.

Do you hate them? Or do you hate the idea that they are missing out on sex? Either is valid :feelsjuice:

Do you hate them? Or do you hate the idea that they are missing out on sex? Either is valid :feelsjuice:
You mean that I'm missing out on sex? I don't really hate them, I just start to view them as aliens. It puts a massive difference between me and them. We just become different species when I find out they're sexhavers.

My oldest sister used to sit inside all day on her computer like me but now she has a boyfriend and now she acts way more confident and happy
Women have it so easy. You can literally change your status from a basement dweller to a Stacy just by actually trying. Men don't have it nearly as easy

Same here. Them having sex means that almost anything they say about life can't be helpful to me because they don't know what it's like to be in my shoes. Also, everything they say about having sex only makes me feel even more misunderstood and alone.

You mean that I'm missing out on sex? I don't really hate them, I just start to view them as aliens. It puts a massive difference between me and them. We just become different species when I find out they're sexhavers.
Normies tend to alienate me first :feelsjuice:

@Broly is a sexhaver but from the behind.

I basically hate people who are not ugly, poor, manlets.

Is it because you arent one or you just hate them

Is it because you arent one or you just hate them
I feel like they live carefree and happy lives while I rot and I don't want their positivity around me

Same. Can‘t stop it. Why can‘t they give me crumb of their pussy?