Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I discussed about incels on group

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
:feelshaha: on therapy i said that i belong to incel forum, i talked to them about incels biological determinism and fatalism. I talked to old hag if she prefers 200 cm chad with strong jawline or 160 cm manlet with balding :feelshaha: she said neither:feelshaha:. She said that life is gift after i talked about biological determinism that manlet will be never NBA player. Also said that im 'dark' and another foid said that i want love
@SocialzERo
@Legionarivs
@Lebensmüder
@WawelDragon1683
@Eightcel
@Animecel2D

wasted money for a foid who definitely doesn't care about blackpill shit

you've lost the plot

Very low IQ going to the rapist and especially admitting being member of i.n.c.e.l terrorist organisation:feelskek::feelstastyman:

wasted money for a foid who definitely doesn't care about blackpill shit
This.
Psychologist can't help you if u are going to her/him about "incel status". Mostly if the psychologist is a fucking foid, she enjoys about your situation.
Probably, after the meet she went to her home and has sucked her boyfriend's dick telling his about the met with you. They enjoyed together.

Holy fuck
Based bro

Show em :feelsYall:

Lol based tbh. I really want to do that but I'm a hiki with no groups. You must have felt like a God blackpilling them lol I remember once making a blackpill post on r/India and the cucked mods deleted it after 2 hours. It got 30 replies and people calling me incel :lul:

They dont care about incels they find more cringe your sperging out I think.

Being an incel is like being a part of Fight Club - the first rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club.