Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I discovered the Reddit for Stacies. R/femaledatingstrategy

loli slayer

loli slayer

Greycel
I’m sure somebody has found this sub before, but I came across it, and I don’t know if I want to laugh at it or really want to die looking at it.

These foids are so advanced they call us moids now.

The Stacies are evolving.

Or maybe I’m just realizing it.

JFL

19207CDA 09B9 40DE A45C 803728734B88

Literally from fem"cels" to Stacys they all spout patriarchy boogeyman. Fuck why cant these roasties just leave their politics, radical feminism and toxic femininity out of a single sphere of their lives, what the fuck does dating have to do with patriarchy, Beckys today are one click away on phone from getting Gigachad. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

also JFL at the roastie implying that females are more human than men :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Literally from fem"cels" to Stacys they all spout patriarchy boogeyman. Fuck why cant these roasties just leave their politics, radical feminism and toxic femininity out of a single sphere of their lives, what the fuck does dating have to do with patriarchy, Beckys today are one click away on phone from getting Gigachad. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

also JFL at the roastie implying that females are more human than men :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

These Stacies are sure flexing their entitlement while complaining at the same time. JFL:lul::worryfeels:

Don't be an absolute fucking retard.

No "stacy" is writing wall of text essays about their "dating strategy."

It's fucking IncelTears alts and trannies pretending to be desirable women.

this tbqh stacy has no idea what reddit is, for her internet is only instagram and youtube.

I browse that sub alot. I love it, they're the barbarian army on the horizon that's about to burn Rome.
They actually think that they're mostly dating below their level and advise each other unabashedly to have ridiculous standards. At least in male circles similiar to theirs, you see some self hatred and semblance of self awareness even among TRP. Not here. The world is out to get them and doesn't deserve them at all.
Imagine the dumpsterfire a whole generation of women that think like them will create. Women already subconciously completely block out subhumans, imagine if it's concious and deliberate decisions aimed at normalfags. Joey the high tier normalfag will suddenly be below the 4/10 KWEEN because he doesn't make 6 figures. No reluctant settling anymore.
There also seems to be some weird form of call to return to traditional femininity asking for men to pay or to do the only approaching while anytime something they don't like they call the patriarchy boogeyman.
Also posts which cherrypick shitty studies with small sample size to prove to themselves women are smarter/more stress tolerant/etc.
Gotta love it at this point.

F1A8B389 C446 46DC B790 058363F04949

I don’t know, they got me here. I’m sure real foids are mocking us. We’re so hated that they are aware of us, I’m pretty sure, and so they feel the need to play victim.

this tbqh stacy has no idea what reddit is, for her internet is only instagram and youtube.
cope, im pretty sure there's some number of actually attractive women there. Embrace the doom nigger

Really though, on the sub they complain about how they’re being used by Chads when it’s their fault for being such a whore.

I don't think Stacies have the time and power to write such huge walls of text while being run a train on by an entire football team dude...

A part of me feels like its a LARP sub, but who knows.

it's where femcels graduate to

Dating strategy for females? They're calling breathing a strategy now?

this tbqh stacy has no idea what reddit is, for her internet is only instagram and youtube
exactly, chad and stacy have no idea what reddit is, they just know instagram and even that only briefly cause they are busy enjoying life

so incredibly stupid

exactly, chad and stacy have no idea what reddit is, they just know instagram and even that only briefly cause they are busy enjoying life

Then beckys? Or those disgusting feminist women’s rights protesting kind of people, what do we call those?

NPC's shouldn't be allow to use vocabulary like "moid".

Outside of niche hobbyist subreddits full of information & guides; reddit for the most part is full of delusional losers & larpers.

It is the imaginary concept of oppresion that is their sword against us unarmed men. Their victemhood and their grievance against all men allows them to mentally strip us of our humanity and elevate themselves. It is their lust for power that is their fetish for a patriarchy.

Female dating strategy
Billionare investing strategy
Male COOM strategy
Manlet hide and seek strategy
Genious study strategy
Pee pee, poo strategy