Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I discovered new item for my looksmaxx

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I was looking at my disgusting face in the mirror just now, and I was playing around with the fat under my eyes, stretching it out, made me look marginally better. Then I thought to myself, there must exist some 'invisible' tape to edit my face with, like a tape I can put on my face to hold shape but it's invisible or skin colour then I found shitt like this so maybe it does exist and works, I'm gonna try it out after my surgery.

I can't afford to get a facelift surgery, so ama try those tapes instead.

youre getting surgery? what r u getting done?

Make You More Fascinating
Brutal fascinationpill

But fr this looks interesting, it’s something you leave on it looks like, maybe overnight or something? Does it have some chemical or product in it?

Just put it over your eyes and pretend you're chad

Brutal fascinationpill

But fr this looks interesting, it’s something you leave on it looks like, maybe overnight or something? Does it have some chemical or product in it?
theres no chemical/product. just the taping alone reduces wrinkles/lifts the face. i think you can leave it on overnight to reduce wrinkles, but the face lifting is literally just because the skin is pulled back by the tape so it only "reshapes" the face while you wear it. ive seen foids get transparent ones and stick it to the side of their face to give a more "youthful lift" and then hide it with fakeup/their hair.