Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i disassociate from myself to get a objective view of myself

FoidSSlayer88

FoidSSlayer88

5'3 youngcel attending Chad University
★★★
i feel as though i am sometimes clouded by my own copes/judgements that i start to believe "maybe my face/body isnt so bad!" until i look at myself as if i were a stranger. suddenly, it is that bad.

i have to stare for a little while before i fully disconnect from viewing myself as myself but once i do, i am finally able to realize how the world views me.
it gets especially brutal when i imagine specifically what a foid would think of me. i could get why id come off as "unapproachable." i am unattractive. it is as simple as that.

i feel as though i am sometimes clouded by my own copes/judgements that i start to believe "maybe my face/body isnt so bad!" until i look at myself as if i were a stranger. suddenly, it is that bad.

i have to stare for a little while before i fully disconnect from viewing myself as myself but once i do, i am finally able to realize how the world views me.
it gets especially brutal when i imagine specifically what a foid would think of me. i could get why id come off as "unapproachable." i am unattractive. it is as simple as that.
how do you "disassociate" from yourself? I cant understand

how do you "disassociate" from yourself? I cant understand
its difficult to describe. i essentially just stop attaching the body i am viewing from it being "me" and instead just a body in front of me objectively.

its difficult to describe. i essentially just stop attaching the body i am viewing from it being "me" and instead just a body in front of me objectively.
you look at yourself the same way you would look at random strangers and judge what you see based on those metrics?

8BBB7988 FEE1 466C B4F3 BF96A3FA0CB4

It happens to me everyday, basically. It sucks, though, when you constantly feel disconnected and unreal from reality. I try to ground myself at times, but I don’t really think it helps.

Yes it happens to me too. I have brighter days and during those I think to myself that I don't look all that bad. But then I accidentally see a reflection of myself in a mirror and I feel this pit growing on my stomach. And I realize, yes, I do actually look ugly.

And my life experiences also mirror this. Women never have wanted anything to do with me. I've been called ugly to my face by multiple women. So even if you want to forget the blackpill, the world has a way to remind you of your reality which you are forced to live in. You can forget the blackpill, but it won't forget you.

When I catch a reflection of myself in the mirror I just start to feel suicidal. If I feel like this when I look at myself, then how do others feel? Apparently pretty badly since women always want to remind me of my bad looks, like I'm a person who only deserves abuse.

Interesting post
There is certainly a factor of self-love, like a kind of final manifestation of hope, it happens to me sometimes, I think I'm beautiful but reality says the opposite
For me there is the struggle, the constant contact with the real reality that destroys all desires and then there are the delusions and daydreams to help

It happens to me everyday, basically. It sucks, though, when you constantly feel disconnected and unreal from reality. I try to ground myself at times, but I don’t really think it helps.
Yes, non-incels don't realize how real they are, they don't need to remember they exist they just act

While its very important to be able to see from others POV, its far more important to think highly of you're own.

Not being grounded in yourself is from thinking others have it better than you. Lives, gfs, money, etc..

The trick is to find you're own unique value to yourself. That spark and POV that doesn't exist outside of yourself.

Is it a cope? Perhaps. But we don't call normies, normies, because they are great and interesting people.

I associate with myself to get an objective and correct view of myself

My internal dialogue is rather self critical and scrutinizing to begin with. I can't live without deprecating myself on some level.

While its very important to be able to see from others POV, its far more important to think highly of you're own.

Not being grounded in yourself is from thinking others have it better than you. Lives, gfs, money, etc..

The trick is to find you're own unique value to yourself. That spark and POV that doesn't exist outside of yourself.

Is it a cope? Perhaps. But we don't call normies, normies, because they are great and interesting people.
Hmm, perhaps this may be the reason why. I will try to work on this, brother. Thank you. As for the cope part, I’m not necessarily sure. I usually imagine the world as being fake around me and nothing being real. As if though I am dead, just walking through some sort of afterlife.

Hmm, perhaps this may be the reason why. I will try to work on this, brother. Thank you. As for the cope part, I’m not necessarily sure. I usually imagine the world as being fake around me and nothing being real. As if though I am dead, just walking through some sort of afterlife.
The afterworld is also probably a soul trap.

That's why you need to strengthen you're own POV and willpower to be able to have a since of personal freedom

My internal dialogue is rather self critical and scrutinizing to begin with. I can't live without deprecating myself on some level.
my internal dialogue has a secret crush on me I find it charming

not a cope, I find it creepy and depraved and it has left me traumatized

I keep telling it that I choose the bear but it doesn't care
Is your tulpa feline in form out of curiosity?