Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I disappeared for 3 months and nobody cared

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
In 2020 my cell phone broke so I had no way of contacting my classmates through it. 3 months later I got my cell phone back and I DID NOT RECEIVE A SINGLE MESSAGE during that period. My "friends" (who in reality were always acquaintances) simply didn't care enough to talk to me.

The pandemic made it very clear how my relationships with them only existed in contexts related to school.

Eventually I cut these people out of my life and this was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

same i ingored everyone they are some fake motherfuckers

classmates aren't your friends ...

Truecel trait : you disappear for months and nobody tries to contact you

I was never invited to birthdays or to hang out after school. Thats a clear sign they dont want to be your friends, they are forced to be in your company at school because of the proximity.

My mom is calling me almost every day. So I guess there's one who cares.

In 2020 my cell phone broke so I had no way of contacting my classmates through it. 3 months later I got my cell phone back and I DID NOT RECEIVE A SINGLE MESSAGE during that period. My "friends" (who in reality were always acquaintances) simply didn't care enough to talk to me.

The pandemic made it very clear how my relationships with them only existed in contexts related to school.

Eventually I cut these people out of my life and this was one of the best decisions I've ever made.
holy shit this is suifuel

THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS END OF

also you shold be doing miniature versions of this ALL THE TIME TO TEST YOUR VALUATION BY OTHER PEOPLE

its because of your personality

Fake friends

Are you gonna tell me that incels browsing incels.is are winners? :feelskek:
yes because they have worked out the game of life IS CUCKED BEYOND BELIEF AND THE AMOUNT OF SOY NEEDED TO BE INGESTED TO CONTINUE ON THIS LINE IS BIBLICAL.

Ergo you lampooning someone for being an incel and discovering and participating in this site is like you lampooning the person discovering the wheel, while yourself holding a couple of rocks in your hand trying to make fire.

Simultaneously distancing yourself from the incels you thus must hold some belief in the current society which we have proven here beyond reasonable doubt to be a sham.

eah, while couples are cuddling right now, you're having an argument with me :feelskek: You are here on this forum instead of having sexual and emotional satisfaction with someone
seethe more.
browsing .is > sex

If you happened to be born as an ugly male this is more of a rule than an exception. Such is life.

I was never invited to birthdays or to hang out after school. Thats a clear sign they dont want to be your friends, they are forced to be in your company at school because of the proximity.
That's brutal. I wish i was young and can go back to school, those forced interactions were the only sometimes fun social interaction I had with others.

At least you noticed. Your colleagues most likely suck anyways so try to not get too attached to them.

The feeling of being invisible resonates it ain't easy.

Best choice :yes:

brutal too real pill

Incel rage! :feelsree::feelsree: (in GTA 5 Roleplay :feelshehe: :feelsdevil:)

brutal.at least you had someone who you thought would care about you.Many here don't even have accquaintaces.

I'll be your fwend

Am I the only one that had literally no friends through school? I moved right before I went into high school and was already a socially awkward kid, I never joined clubs or tried to socialize either (I couldn't)

Even most incels I talk to had at least a couple other friends so I've always felt alone

seethe more.
browsing .is > sex
Volcel fag moment. I would rather be nutting in a sexy foid's pussy right now than rot on this site :feelswhat:

Am I the only one that had literally no friends through school? I moved right before I went into high school and was already a socially awkward kid, I never joined clubs or tried to socialize either (I couldn't)

Even most incels I talk to had at least a couple other friends so I've always felt alone
Same.

I had two "friends" that I met before high school and only thanks to them I managed to have some social life with other people in high school.