Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I disagree with the idea that human beings need to feel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
There is an episode of The Fairly OddParents where Timmy wishes he didn't feel anything anymore.

The desire to feel nothing anymore is always met with the statement that feelings are important.

It's similar to the question of existence, when you put a value on existence that doesn't really exist, there is nothing positive about existing.
Everything that exists did not need to exist, both the desire and its satisfaction as well as the consequence.

You can only value a feeling from the moment you have it, all the importance of feelings is in feeling, apart from that it is nothing, you would never miss it, because missing is feeling
But while that which is something needs an investment, it needs solidity and injustice. That which is nothing needs nothing, so it can be argued that nothing is superior.

Gods don't need love

I disagree with the idea that human beings need to live

let's all kill ourselves :feelsrope:

I wish I knew who I was without this body of mine.

iu