Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I disagree that things get worse as you get older.

ColdLightOfDay

ColdLightOfDay

Serge’s alt.
★★★★★
The life of an older man who is a romantic failure is ostensibly more pathetic than that of a young man because there is less hope, butif you are truly blackpilled hope should mean little to you anyway.

I have become less self-conscious as I have grown older, I do not consider whether I’m being mogged or not as I pass people in the street, I simply do not care any more.

This is a hugely liberating feeling and I do not envy my younger self despite the time I had ahead of me back then.

Every old person here seems to constantly stress about how much worse things get with time, but that has not been my experience at all.

I have emotionally died inside, my emotional receptibility has become so oversaturated with frustration and sadness that they simply do not resonate as profoundly as they used to, despite the fact nothing in my life has actually improved.

This has been the best thing to ever happen to me, and it is not something that could ever have happened whilst I still held on to hope.

the older you get as a man the less a fuck you give basically

I get crazier as I get older, not gonna larp.

Eh. I gave up on a "normal" life about two dozen squares back. My life is one of solitude, but not loneliness all the time. I can always rent some friends if I feel like it.

Based nonchalantcel.

The trick is to end it all before you get older. There are also no laws or rules to follow on your final day alive, have as much fun as possible.

No

it definitely gets much much worse

being a youngcel your life is in a critical turning point between the rope