Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't realize how uncool it was to be hanging out with your parents all the time.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Paragon
★★★★★
Social credit -80000
I look like a loser retard.

"look" I am. Over. This is a sperg trucel trait.

Maybe to the niggers and normies that don't have families which is like more than half.

That's probably some envy going on there more than anything boyo

especially with controlling parents

Wait it is? I've been doing that for years now

Nothing wrong with hanging out with ur parents atleast you can tell them how you really feel without getting clowned

Wait it is? I've been doing that for years now
No I mean like in your 20s at social events. I only go out to places like these with my dad never alone or with friends cause I have none.

be told foids love a family man, then when a man is a family man spending time with his family he is called a loser. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEN?

be told foids love a family man, then when a man is a family man spending time with his family he is called a loser. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT THEN?
They want to see u with ur loud frat buddies making noise and being low inhibition.

If you want to fuck.

My parents felt pity for me so they took me out to eat or for coffee many times during my teenage years. I was too spergy to understand that this made me even more subhuman.

My parents felt pity for me so they took me out to eat or for coffee many times during my teenage years. I was too spergy to understand that this made me even more subhuman.
:feelsbadman:why are normies so judgy man

Idgaf ima still hang out with my family.

Fuck you faggot normies

:feelsbadman:why are normies so judgy man
Like I didn't even want to go, but just went because my parents were paying. I remember going once for my birthday (I just turned 16 then) and it literally look like this

No. Chad spending time with his parents makes him a caring family man. As always, attractive = good, ugly = bad.

Reminds me of my birthdays.
I hated my birthdays from like age 10 and up. Those always reminded me of how subhuman I'm. While other threw huge parties with dozens of people or when they got older rented a cabin in the woods and did God knows what I just got a piece of cake from my aging parents.

Like I didn't even want to go, but just went because my parents were paying. I remember going once for my birthday (I just turned 16 then) and it literally look like this
View attachment 1272618
If you were in high school and college not fucking and going to parties on your birthday and shit it is truly over :feelsrope:

I hated my birthdays from like age 10 and up. Those always reminded me of how subhuman I'm. While other threw huge parties with dozens of people or when they got older rented a cabin in the woods and did God knows what I just got a piece of cake from my aging parents.
Normies do that? Yeah I remember hearing about giant parties in hs and I couldn't even fathom they existed. We are truly subhumans who missed the best years and it is over.

Normies do that? Yeah I remember hearing about giant parties in hs and I couldn't even fathom they existed. We are truly subhumans who missed the best years and it is over.
I once wore my green-ish raincoat and walked through the woods to one of these cabins I overheard that a birthday party would be held. A dozen teenagers listening to loud music, drinking, doing dumb shit and so on, all the while I stood in the woods watching kekfuel.