Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn't like the joker

• Thread starter Deleted member 16023
  • Start date
Deleted member 16023

Deleted member 16023

KHHV GANG
-
It was boring , the mc wasnt someone who I could relate to. It portrays joker as someone psychotic instead of showing some guy who has no friends isn't nt and goes full er. It's really fake , just watched kaiji its way better MC is more relatable. Joker is overrated , it's also a bullshit plot anything relating to er >>>> joker

first negative thing i saw about it tbh

The hollywood jews will never understand our struggles

Did you expect the fucking Joker to throw a fit because he could't get laid?

I wanted to see a perfectly normal sub 8 man (no mental illness to start with, no autism) descend into madness gradually as a result of the world treating him like shit. That’s what happened to most of us

The hollywood jews will never understand our struggles
Sure they do... They created them.
I wanted to see a perfectly normal sub 8 man (no mental illness to start with, no autism) descend into madness gradually as a result of the world treating him like shit. That’s what happened to most of us
Yeah. #metoo!

This jewker was already crazy so it doesn't count.

The story did in fact move on slowly in the beginning. I wished there was more blood. In the end, this movie is more of a philosophical movie that melts reality and imagination together. Tries to make you understand how a mentally ill killer comes to commit his crimes. You really get the feeling that the Joker has no other choice than to do what he does.

If you like movies with a message open for interpretation, you should see the joker. If you expect some cruel genius who kills for fun, watch the Dark Knight Rises instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back