Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I DIDNT KNOW THINGS ARE THIS FUCKING ABSURD

Izayacel

Izayacel

LandER "
★★★★★
GETTING INTO JAIL BECAUSE A FOID DREAMED ABOUT YOU RAPING HER?????????????????

LOL? , wtf even , imagine your 5. neighbor Stacy Lite , reports you of Rape in her Dream , and fucking gets away with it

WTF . i didnt know things are that out of Hand .

If this shit isnt a Wakeup Call , then i dont know what is.

This isnt a "Clownworld anymore its a Devils Habitat.

APPARENTLY IT IS REAL WTF:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMhefPk7sCs&ab_channel=Denver7%E2%80%93TheDenverChannel

Last edited:
Can't be real. Someone read through it and tell me it's something else, please.

You humans sure have an odd sense of justice

20210122 185144

Imagine how many men died during the caveman times from Ulga claiming they raped her.

Maybe if he had a better personality he wouldn't be in jail

Is this real?

False rape claims deserve the death penalty

Just remember that cucks and simps allowed this.

Free my nigga!

If I were this dude, every single person in a 100 mile radius better run far away.
He already did the time, so I would just do the crime now and hunt the lying whore down.

The media frames this as a black rights issue,
rather than a mens rights issue,

Cops who enforce these cucked laws are the biggest faggots.

Cops who enforce these cucked laws are the biggest faggots.
Believe it or not, many if not most people nowadays are lawcucks and think civil laws determine what's right and wrong.

Example:
Lawcuck retarded foid

Notice that she doesn't say "it's considered wrong" or "it's illegal", she just says "it's wrong at least in...", which implies that it wouldn't be wrong in another place/culture/time. At least at a subconscious level, she thinks the definitions of right and wrong vary from place to place, time to time and culture to culture. (I don't think it's merely subconscious in her case though; those feminists and liberals in general do think civil laws and culture are what make right and wrong, hence the common "current year" trope).

Apply the double standard, claim you dreamed a foid raped you last night.

Believe it or not, many if not most people nowadays are lawcucks and think civil laws determine what's right and wrong.

Example:
View attachment 418170

Notice that she doesn't say "it's considered wrong" or "it's illegal", she just says "it's wrong at least in...", which implies that it wouldn't be wrong in another place/culture/time. At least at a subconscious level, she thinks the definitions of right and wrong vary from place to place, time to time and culture to culture. (I don't think it's merely subconscious in her case though; those feminists and liberals in general do think civil laws and culture are what make right and wrong, hence the common "current year" trope).
Those dumb whores think law = morality until they find out some countries have the AoC below 16, or don't allow foids to drive, then suddenly those laws become immoral. The cucked law = morality only applies when it doesn't negatively effect rosties.

Nice IQ

Example:
View attachment 418170

The media frames this as a black rights issue,
rather than a mens rights issue,
Because the media in western country is obsessed with civil rights era culture wars issues and has a bias in favor of women even more than the average person does.

Remember. Clown world has no peak.

:feelsclown:

in what world is 48 years in prison a justifiable sentence for rape?

GETTING INTO JAIL BECAUSE A FOID DREAMED ABOUT YOU RAPING HER?????????????????

LOL? , wtf even , imagine your 5. neighbor Stacy Lite , reports you of Rape in her Dream , and fucking gets away with it

WTF . i didnt know things are that out of Hand .

If this shit isnt a Wakeup Call , then i dont know what is.

This isnt a "Clownworld anymore its a Devils Habitat.

APPARENTLY IT IS REAL WTF:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMhefPk7sCs&ab_channel=Denver7%E2%80%93TheDenverChannel

yeah bro just get convicted on a dream bro

the prosecution: we have damning evidence of this man its absolutely an open and shut case, his heinousness must be punished

jury: whats the evidence

the prosecution: the defendant dreamed he raped her

jury: right thats it this is indisputable, its a 100% vote he is going down i cant believe they even have to send this guy to court the evidence is totally stacked against him, why are we wasting our time here.

judge: right the verdict is in I am completely confident of this mans guilt the overwhelming evidence is beyond the pale, I am giving the highest possible sentance, as the evidence is so insurmountable i cant refute it.

2015;

facts; look at me you fucking gimps

Attachments

• EsMAPc4W8AEhxD9.jpg
    EsMAPc4W8AEhxD9.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7
Fucked up that you can imprison someone for that long just based on someone's accusation. They should only investigate accusations if there is wounds or markings indicating some type of struggle.

The foid who false accused him deserves his same jail sentence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back