Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t know looks mattered until I discovered the black pill and found out other incels existed

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : I was blue pilled until I actually ran across the blackpill and the community at 18. I got my first job in 2020 I was 18 and I was still blue pill jestermaxing and the crew would laugh at me to my face and I would get treated badly and eventually I got fired . Then I discovered incels without hate on Reddit and that’s it all came full circle that all of my hardship throughout my life was because of my face . I could no longer be in denial and being in a sub full of other people with the same story the blackpill was finally washed down .

Mogs me. It took me 29 fucking years! to stop coping and come to the realization that "looks" is all that matters. I always knew this to be true subconsciously, but I was obviously bluepilled; until I thankfully discovered the blackpill, and then it was over.

Last edited:
You didn't realize looks mattered till 18? I knew looks mattered from much younger than that, probably around 5th-6th grade, but I underestimated HOW MUCH looks matter and how picky modern women are. I did realize NTness and social ability mattered though even younger than this

mattered till 18?
Yes I use to try to impress girls when I got around them sometimes and they would laugh directly in my face and I would pass it off as there joking

Yes I use to try to impress girls when I got around them sometimes and they would laugh directly in my face and I would pass it off as there joking
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: Brutal af. And you really didn't know it was looks and were coping with personality? I used to be very skinny due to health issues, and I knew people picked on me for being skinny, not for my personality. Being skinny was my first blackpilling experience

And you really didn't know it was looks and were coping with personality?
My mindset was well people can’t change there faces so surely it doensnt matter that much, but no it matters