Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I didn't give the right of way to pedestrians today

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
I had to go to this busy shopping area today. When I got there there were these normies waiting to cross the street. A foid was looking at me for approval. I was gonna let them go, but then I realized these are the people that bullied me in high school, these are the people that treated me like dirt, so I just zoomed right past them :feelskek:

Why should normies get the right of way when I don't have the right to sex? I kept doing this for like 30 minutes because it took forever to find a parking space.

I recommend others do the same. Make sure you're safe about it, but yeah, don't give normies the right of way it's cucked

Last edited:
I was gonna let them go, but then I realized these are the people that bullied me in high school, these are the people that treated me like dirt, so I just zoomed right past them :feelskek:
Actual nigger tier behavior.

No right of way for your face

the pedestrians always have the right of way. are you fucking dumb? if you hit somebody your gonna be sorry.

You’re not entitled to the right of way sweetie

You should’ve swerved at them kek

the pedestrians always have the right of way. are you fucking dumb? if you hit somebody your gonna be sorry.
No shit brocel. I know, I was safe about it

Just give right of way to incels

I can't do this bc I live in cuckstralia so I might get fined.