Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t get to grow up normally I’m permanently stunted

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : most people lose the virgins by 16 and have their kiss by 13 or some ish and probably have kids between 16 and foward . Also people learn how to socialize and pick up on social q’s in shcool n stuff but if you were so ugly that you got bullied throughout school and missed out on all those small stages of development as a teenager . You don’t actually develop into an adult or as a human at all. Your just emotionally, physically and mentally stunted as an infant for ever .

Same. We are forever stunted and in a way stuck at like age 13-14 forever. We missed essential developmental milestone to reach real adulthood. As we age, the disparity between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows bigger

Do you still go to group therapy?

Same. We are forever stunted and in a way stuck at like age 13-14 forever. We missed essential developmental milestone to reach real adulthood. As we age, the disparity between the aging body and underdeveloped psyche grows bigger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back