Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I didn't get my first girlfriend until I was like 64"

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

Copyrighted. ✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Yea that's because you asexual volcel'd, Chad faggot.
This fucking article literally says the most common age for a first relationship is fucking 12-13. I have that beat by YEARS, blood..
According to the American Academy of Pediatrics, kids start dating at an average age of 12 and a half for girls and 13 and a half for boys.
JFL at this cuckoldry. I feel lower iq and sadder than my nigger counterparts, mang.
I swear I hate being a nigger so much, I legit can't even talk to the entire fucking race of noodles without being a pest nuisance to them and I am well above 12-13 years old
Source

it's just fucking over, blood. I can't do shiet about it either

Be a nigger is a bad roll you can always rope if you cant take it anymore

Why do you guys argue like kids about kids?

Be a nigger is a bad roll you can always rope if you cant take it anymore
Roping is peak cuckoldry. You're giving into the wants and wishes of normies and toilets by removing yourself from this soyciety.
They don't want you here, it's actually annoying when you're here so they rather you kill yourself. Just ask IT, Chico. :feelsjuice:

over

Roping is peak cuckoldry. You're giving into the wants and wishes of normies and toilets by removing yourself from this soyciety.
They don't want you here, it's actually annoying when you're here so they rather you kill yourself. Just ask IT, Chico. :feelsjuice:

over
Thats true and i respect people that want to live on spite againts normoids but still there is nothing wrong with ropping is that means a final rest from this massive dumpster wolrd

What is it about Asian women that you like? Rose-tinted glasses perhaps? They aren't any more special than other ethnic/white women - perhaps they just appear nicer (due to neotenous features and perhaps culture?). Still women at the end of the day.

What is it about Asian women that you like? Rose-tinted glasses perhaps? They aren't any more special than other ethnic/white women - perhaps they just appear nicer (due to neotenous features and perhaps culture?). Still women at the end of the day.
You always want what you can't have, GrAY.

it's over for niggers who want noodles

You always want what you can't have, GrAY.

it's over for niggers who want noodles
True. Deleted my posts, nignog. Going onto my profile would reveal that I have a decent following - not a new user.

I am a fan of your posts, gave me a good chuckle when I was lurking.

over? or did it even begin?
never began, blood. never will

it's just over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back