Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I didn’t feel human today

CEO of beta eyes

CEO of beta eyes

Officer
★★★★
I’m a college student and I was waiting to do my exam, I got there like 2 hours early so I just sat down and waited. I saw a guy that I barely know and he sat down with me because the place was empty and he’d rather stay with a subhuman like me than do nothing. That guy is a Chadlite, he wears glasses so he’s the kind of ‘nerd’ foids actually want.

Since he looked a little nerdy, I thought he would be familiar with gaming, internet culture, stuff like that but nope. He knows literally nothing. He kept yapping about the most pointless things, he yapped about his Uber driver, he yapped about ‘being stressed’. Whatever I just kept listening.

Then his friends came along and sat with us. I’m not kidding, each one of them was AT LEAST 8/10 in attractiveness. I was the only ugly one. But it gets worse, they started talking about their grades. I thought because they’re all attractive, they’re probably not that smart but they’re literally all top rankers, while my grades are terrible. I didn’t feel human I swear, I felt more like a pig sitting with the elite. I was so below them in every possible way. Fuck this life

In college i was called ugly or creepy while i saw others having activities together such as chess and board games or videogames together, Its truly over, I wasnt allowed to join in on neither of them :feelsrope:

In college i was called ugly or creepy while i saw others having activities together such as chess and board games or videogames together, Its truly over, I wasnt allowed to join in on neither of them :feelsrope:
It sucks when you don’t do any activities in college. Those guys talked about going bowling after exam while my plans for the day were to rot in my room

I’m a college student and I was waiting to do my exam, I got there like 2 hours early so I just sat down and waited. I saw a guy that I barely know and he sat down with me because the place was empty and he’d rather stay with a subhuman like me than do nothing. That guy is a Chadlite, he wears glasses so he’s the kind of ‘nerd’ foids actually want.

Since he looked a little nerdy, I thought he would be familiar with gaming, internet culture, stuff like that but nope. He knows literally nothing. He kept yapping about the most pointless things, he yapped about his Uber driver, he yapped about ‘being stressed’. Whatever I just kept listening.

Then his friends came along and sat with us. I’m not kidding, each one of them was AT LEAST 8/10 in attractiveness. I was the only ugly one. But it gets worse, they started talking about their grades. I thought because they’re all attractive, they’re probably not that smart but they’re literally all top rankers, while my grades are terrible. I didn’t feel human I swear, I felt more like a pig sitting with the elite. I was so below them in every possible way. Fuck this life
I wouldnt feel too bad about the grades, everyone cheats in some way. My last class i had a girl write half a paper report with chatgpt. As for him saying that he was stressed just makes me want to laugh, i wonder if his mind would break if you just transferred just 10% of what you knew.

I wouldnt feel too bad about the grades, everyone cheats in some way. My last class i had a girl write half a paper report with chatgpt.
We do actual exams that are very hard to cheat in and they’re what decides our grade. We don’t do assignments or write essays

As for him saying that he was stressed just makes me want to laugh, i wonder if his mind would break if you just transferred just 10% of what you knew.
JFL normies think their insignificant problems actually matter. I have to deal with stress too along with all the other problems in my life kek

Bud, all i want to say is not to beat yourself too hard. Its bad enough that we got put into this gay life and i know that its natural for you to feel like shit because that is our brain telling us its missing something. I will advice you to use the opportunity you have right now to meet a girl since you are in college. Once you are out of college its pretty much over in terms of finding an unspoiled girl worth a dollar. Take it from me man, it was depressing as fuck getting out of school and seeing that all the women out there are either old roasties or already have boyfriends. I am not saying its easy but please dont sleep on this chance you have, treat every new semester is like a new start. Try to take electives foids take like bs gender studies classes or art classes. Maybe you will meet someone... Frankly, all your problems wont magically fix the moment you get a gf but its pretty much the first big step into turning your life around.

I know this was long but i am genuinely giving you advice as a 26 year old virgin, as shit as it is you have to fight because it will suck when you are older thinking about the what ifs.

Good things (genes) come in packages. So the saying goes.

It sucks when you don’t do any activities in college. Those guys talked about going bowling after exam while my plans for the day were to rot in my room
I felt barely human at any school and was dehumanized 99% of the time!

Bud, all i want to say is not to beat yourself too hard. Its bad enough that we got put into this gay life and i know that its natural for you to feel like shit because that is our brain telling us its missing something. I will advice you to use the opportunity you have right now to meet a girl since you are in college. Once you are out of college its pretty much over in terms of finding an unspoiled girl worth a dollar. Take it from me man, it was depressing as fuck getting out of school and seeing that all the women out there are either old roasties or already have boyfriends. I am not saying its easy but please dont sleep on this chance you have, treat every new semester is like a new start. Try to take electives foids take like bs gender studies classes or art classes. Maybe you will meet someone... Frankly, all your problems wont magically fix the moment you get a gf but its pretty much the first big step into turning your life around.

I know this was long but i am genuinely giving you advice as a 26 year old virgin, as shit as it is you have to fight because it will suck when you are older thinking about the what ifs.
It’s too hard but I will try, getting a gf would definitely improve my life

Brutal collegepill

Yeah more often normies and attractive people do their studies with much more confidence and have less stress in their mind preventing them from excelling on exams. Its a coping myth to think good looking people are dumb

They get everything, we get nothing. Thats the karma of this godforsaken world

You aren’t any more or less human because of the way you look, stop thinking of yourself as “inferior” over things outside of your control - hate this incel mindset

You aren’t any more or less human because of the way you look, stop thinking of yourself as “inferior” over things outside of your control - hate this incel mindset
I know it’s out of my control and that’s the thing that makes me angry. I’m born inferior and it sucks

It’s all or nothing

Top grades, top jobs, top faces, top gfs

Vs

Rotters, uggoes, losers, loners

Brutal collegepill

Yeah more often normies and attractive people do their studies with much more confidence and have less stress in their mind preventing them from excelling on exams. Its a coping myth to think good looking people are dumb

They get everything, we get nothing. Thats the karma of this godforsaken world

Correct.

Good genes = good face = good brain = good family

Winner takes all