Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I didn't ask to be condemned to this life in the first place

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-
damn, if I could think and deliberate before entering this world, I would not have entered it.
So many tormenting needs that are rarely fulfilled (being incel, for example). And if they are fulfilled, it is only some state of pain bought to an end, and a fresh starting point of a new desire.
If the new desire does not come about, boredom arises, which is a torment in itself.
To alleviate boredom I enter into activities that will eventually bring about pain.
So human life is essentially this constant dance between pain and boredom.

Those who are think nothing much of boredom are highly mistaken. Boredom is anything but an evil to be thought of lightly; ultimately it depicts on the countenance real despair.

Goethe also says:
If real affliction is our lot,
Then do we wish for boredom.

Question would be, if it is not my responsibility that caused the descent from the infinitely blissful state of all-nothingness (which we can experience to some degree in deep dreamless sleep) to this world which is synonymous with hell and evil, whose god-damn responsibility was it?

Last edited:
I get you, but its impossible to consent to being born. I agree boredom is sometimes worse than pain. Would you use the death pod if given the chance?

Consider it as a karma school.

I get you, but its impossible to consent to being born. I agree boredom is sometimes worse than pain. Would you use the death pod if given the chance?
For now I suppose Guardians at exit gates pose a considerable resistance (terror of death). However, if my being or psyche was composed of 100% rational knowledge, the death pod would be chosen as a highly desired end. :dab:
Consider it as a karma school.
Karma is the same.
The causal series go back infinite lifetimes.
which is an explanation but ultimately not a satisfactory one