Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I did vandalism today

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I got an argument with foids. One of them was the one that rejected me and went to muscular chad. At lunch, when there wasn't anyone in the class I vandalized that foid's locker. I tore up the worksheets and scribbled all her books and painted the locker with acetate pen. When she saw the destruction she screamed like a little mouse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. [UWSL]The disciplinary board will not find the person who did this. No one was there. I left no clues :feelsthink:. In my shitty life, I felt good after a very long time. :society:[/UWSL]

She deserves it for being so shallow. I bet she isn’t even that good looking herself yet feels self-entitled to Chad.

You should vandalise the whole school next to get at all the foids

She deserves it for being so shallow. I bet she isn’t even that good looking herself yet feels self-entitled to Chad.
She was at my middle school too. At middle school prom, she was begging chad to dance with her. And at high school, she became roasty beef

Doesn't your school have cameras :feelswhat:

She was at my middle school too. At middle school prom, she was begging chad to dance with her. And at high school, she became roasty beef
Definitely deserved then.

I reserved a jacket in a store and im not interested in buying it because its overpriced.

I got an argument with foids. One of them was the one that rejected me and went to muscular chad. At lunch, when there wasn't anyone in the class I vandalized that foid's locker. I tore up the worksheets and scribbled all her books and painted the locker with acetate pen. When she saw the destruction she screamed like a little mouse :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. [UWSL]The disciplinary board will not find the person who did this. No one was there. I left no clues :feelsthink:. In my shitty life, I felt good after a very long time. :society:[/UWSL]
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: based

Incel Trait

Also doing that is degenerate