Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i did today something pretty sick...

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
im still tilted tbh.

i talked here couple of times about how i catched a oneitis to a pysical therapist foid i see weekly due to an injury in my arm and shoulder.
the foid is very cute and a bit older than me. i got an oneitis for her because she has to touch me alot and she is 100% my taste.
when i saw her fiancee on fb i got so depressed. thought about her alot.... and sadly last week she acted pretty mean to me and it crushed me.
i was nothing but nice to her. but im ugly so she crushed my feelings.

then, a fucked up idea came up to my mind.
really fucked up idea.

before i went to the clinic today i got some cookies and brought it home. i put couple of them in a bag, and touched my dick and balls with one cookie.
i guess after you passed the WTF moment after you read what i just wrote, you understand who i wanted to eat that cookie.

and it worked. SHE FUCKING ATE IT.
i had a whole plan for it. i ate the cookies while waiting for her to call me, then when i entered i still had the cookies on my hand.
then while pretending to put it inside the bag fast so we can start, i asked her if she wants one. she said ok and i give her THE cookie..
she ate it like a champ.
i felt many things that moment. was very bad very good and ofcourse very weird.

now the thought that my oneitis got my dick germs inside her makes me feel so weirdly good.

on the other side i never in my life felt such a useless creature. that this is what my life has become to...
feel like i just need to pack my shit up and go to the desert travel untill ill die.

still feels good when i think about her eating that cookie...

just look how much inceldom can fuck you up.... fakecels get out before you are trapped here. seriously.

Based and low inhib. Also going on IT

nice :feelsokman: i did something similar once as well (i made a post about it awhile ago)

Don't you dare get me in the screenshot, you fat Brazilian fuck.

You expressed dominance over her.

And THIS, gentlemen, is why we never accept food from strangers.
Very disgusting.

This is disgusting ngl

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER FOR THIS THREAD HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MAY THE SAVIOUR ELLIOT RODGER THE SUPREME GENTLEMAN'S BLEESING BE UPON YOU

Low inhib slayer ngl

Girls voluntary put chads balls and dick and cum in their mouth

I have done similiar things

I licked a spoon which a girl I liked ate with

Same feelings you describe,weirldy good and shameful at the same time

Isolation truly fucks up your mind

Well its not like she is not putting dicks in her mouth anyway, if I was sucking pussy regularly (Cucked but huge if) and a female did this to me (who was a virgin) it wouldn't be THAT bad. This is kinda gross but funny lol :feelskek:

Reminds me of the 4chan /k/ meetup where a bunch of guys meetup to shoot some guns in the deep woods/desert somewhere. One guy brought homemade cookies which obviously got eaten by everyone, then in the after-meetup thread posted pictures of him jizzing into the mixing bowl.

That's not sick that's fucking based

Based and doing gods work tbh

All ITcels browsing this thread:

Pepesightsoyboy

Meanwhile cucks are paying degenerate whores to sell them shit biscuits.

Just touching the cookies with your dick and balls is pretty mild tbh. It's basically the same as you touching the cookie after having scratched them. Cumming into the ingredients would be more daring.

She consented to eat the cookie, so fuck her. It's not like a bit of cock grease is poison, and it's not as if she never had cock into her mouth either.

Also, don't go to female therapists of any kind, this is the type of shit that happens when you go to a foid who's going to touch you a lot or talk about personal stuff with you as an incel. Onitis.

Include me in the ss, brazilianfagma.

First of all this thread reads gross and op needs help

Secondly you did no big deal. Should've cummed inside cookies

im still tilted tbh.

i talked here couple of times about how i catched a oneitis to a pysical therapist foid i see weekly due to an injury in my arm and shoulder.
the foid is very cute and a bit older than me. i got an oneitis for her because she has to touch me alot and she is 100% my taste.
when i saw her fiancee on fb i got so depressed. thought about her alot.... and sadly last week she acted pretty mean to me and it crushed me.
i was nothing but nice to her. but im ugly so she crushed my feelings.

then, a fucked up idea came up to my mind.
really fucked up idea.

before i went to the clinic today i got some cookies and brought it home. i put couple of them in a bag, and touched my dick and balls with one cookie.
i guess after you passed the WTF moment after you read what i just wrote, you understand who i wanted to eat that cookie.

and it worked. SHE FUCKING ATE IT.
i had a whole plan for it. i ate the cookies while waiting for her to call me, then when i entered i still had the cookies on my hand.
then while pretending to put it inside the bag fast so we can start, i asked her if she wants one. she said ok and i give her THE cookie..
she ate it like a champ.
i felt many things that moment. was very bad very good and ofcourse very weird.

now the thought that my oneitis got my dick germs inside her makes me feel so weirdly good.

on the other side i never in my life felt such a useless creature. that this is what my life has become to...
feel like i just need to pack my shit up and go to the desert travel untill ill die.

still feels good when i think about her eating that cookie...

just look how much inceldom can fuck you up.... fakecels get out before you are trapped here. seriously.
Just use VOODOO! Bro!

Hahahahahaha! Yeehaw!

How did that happen?
I was working in the same restaurant as the girl in question,someone had a birthday and we ate cake after work hours
I voluntered to clean the table and sorted her fork out of the rest.
I went to the kitchen area and licked it,she might have seen me do it.
That was at my summer job,3 insuffurable months at a shitty restaurant with no copes and no wifi with the only people who talk to me are a incel in denial and a old senile man

That was at my summer job,3 insuffurable months at a shitty restaurant with no copes and no wifi with the only people who talk to me are a incel in denial and a old senile man

That is really harsh.

Reminds me of the 4chan /k/ meetup where a bunch of guys meetup to shoot some guns in the deep woods/desert somewhere. One guy brought homemade cookies which obviously got eaten by everyone, then in the after-meetup thread posted pictures of him jizzing into the mixing bowl.
They were brownies fellow /k/unt. Cum brownies. One of the reasons I will never go to a /k/ meetup.

The cells from your dick and balls are in her....you fucking CHAD

:chad: :banhammer:

trans·fer·ence
/transˈfərəns,ˈtransfərəns/

Learn to pronounce

noun
noun: transference
  1. the action of transferring something or the process of being transferred.
    "education involves the transference of knowledge"
    • Psychoanalysis
      the redirection to a substitute, usually a therapist, of emotions that were originally felt in childhood (in a phase of analysis called transference neurosis ).
      noun: transference neurosis

That's disgusting... Well done :feelsokman:

Not all heroes wear cape...!!! Well actually yeah,but not in this case!! Hahahah

Every hole should be forced into eating incel cum tbh

Based asf. Gonna start nutting on my homework before a foid forces it off of me-

Good job! And she's a dumb whore for accepting the cookie. For all she knew, it could have been poison. She's so dumb as fuck. I might go knock her teeth out in anger

Good job. Where can I read more of these types of stories?