Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I did tinder morph game,pics and field report inside.

St.Tropez

St.Tropez

Banned
-
So anyways I took a short brake from forum and decided to try getting a gf.
After reading here about tinder morph from @Ryo_Hazuki who inspired me to try it,I decided who not.

So what I did was put filters and do some photoshoping on my already semi frauded pics to get something decent (average of 85 % on photofeeler).
The results:
IMG 20180405 182753

The experiment lasted about 10 days and most of those matches however werent really serious either but still 250 matches I feel is a reasonable number for what could have been my looksmaxed self. But I did get some decent convos going.

Tbh compared to Chad catfishing its nothing special,they were mostly pleasant and open to talk and meet up for date. However a note I didnt really initiate most of my convos with them this date. A stark contrast to my normal tinder and the quality was def higher. Some of them also were open to talk via phone and werent really ghosting me or anything but again it was nothing compared to Chad ones.
To quickly sum it up I had 3 tinder accounts total in my life:

Non frauded tinder:about 3% match rate
Frauded angle,best pic tinder: about 5%
And this one heavy frauded is about 25% match rate.
So one thing is clear the higher ur looks go the easier and better ur results will be.

Anways so far this has proven to be a good tool.to test surgery maxing and to see ur potential,or at least "what could have been".
But what about any real life applications?

Well I did actually go to a date 2 days ago. The date was unsurprisingly a fail. She was a prime psl6.5,with a job and a degree no less,a valuable member of society so I was already being lucky to even talk to her let alone date her. However upon meeting I could see right away there were no attraction and slight disappoint from her. The date did last two hours in total but it was pretty friendly and I did try to go for a kiss towards the end but I was swiftly rejected by her turning he cheeck. But tbh it is not like I expected anything and looking back I was lucky on how easy she went on me. Probably cause we bonded a lot over tinder before. But I wont be doing it anymore cause it was definitely hurtful to be so close to goal and yet so far. I mostly did it to reaffirm what could have been.

Anyways tl;dr.
-it can be used to see ur potential as looksmaxed
-it is not a bad dopamine hit
-dont expect any other results from it,going on dates will lead to disappointment and probably harsh rejection.

i thought you said you were a tranny. you tried to kiss a heterosexual girl as Caitlyn Jenner?

i thought you said you were a tranny. you tried to kiss a heterosexual girl as Caitlyn Jenner?
She was bi,and it is really irrelevant,if you have looks and value it has minimal impact what gender u are for the most part. There are some 8+ lesbians out there,same as bi girls. All that matters is ur basic looks+value. Evidenced by the experiment results and my own life long experience as well.

Welcome back by the way.

Holy shit, i knew girl who looks almost identically to "Milana", kek.

How did u morph your pic?

She was bi,and it is really irrelevant,if you have looks and value it has minimal impact what gender u are for the most part. There are some 8+ lesbians out there,same as bi girls. All that matters is ur basic looks+value. Evidenced by the experiment results and my own life long experience as well.

nah if you dont transition well you are just downgrading your looks

Reminder: OP IS NOT AN INCEL

I honestly find it astonishing how he is allowed on this site.
Do mods know something we don't? Is he just trolling?

Yeah, and you have enough looks evidenced by your 15 gfs.

That's impressive

Why are you here?You're clearly not ugly,not incel,not a virgin and are trans.unless you're going to blow all the incels gtfo.
Maybe the psych ward would be a better fit for you.

Why are you here?You're clearly not ugly,not incel,not a virgin and are trans.unless you're going to blow all the incels gtfo.
giphy.gif

Do you present as a man or woman?

This is more like a reason to get on estrogen.

Also you are in Eastern Europe. Totally different ballgame to the Anglosphere.

Holy shit.

He has actually slain more women than the average normie. Add to that that he is a mentally ill tranny and is NEET. He is the antithesis of incel. By rights he should be a khv.

Can you imagine how much MORE incel you would be if you spent most of your adult life taking estrogen and browsing the net 18 hours a day??

Op is the biggest slayer to ever "grace" any incel forum.

I would be happy for half his laycount.

Holy shit.

He has actually slain more women than the average normie. Add to that that he is a mentally ill tranny and is NEET. He is the antithesis of incel. By rights he should be a khv.

Can you imagine how much MORE incel you would be if you spent most of your adult life taking estrogen and browsing the net 18 hours a day??

I am not mentally ill and I am in university not a NEET. Nor do I go online a lot. I just have some bursts of online activity here and there but I took 6+months brakes from lookism. And I actually did go out every week 2 times at least and did pua at outings.

Just wanted to share some perspective with my crew herr and provide a nice field report.
Dont worry I pretty much left all online stuff I just came in to post a helpful thread.
Why all the hate suddenly

nah if you dont transition well you are just downgrading your looks
If you transition bad you are pretty much guaranteed a rope. The trans sui rate is sky high so yeah. You better pray to Jesus,Allah,Buddah,Satan and every single diety there is that you make it.

Just wanted to share some perspective with my crew herr and provide a nice field report.
Dont worry I pretty much left all online stuff I just came in to post a helpful thread.
I'm
I don't hate you,I envy you you've had more relationships than I will in my entire life(0).

are u mtf or ftm?

I am not mentally ill and I am in university not a NEET. Nor do I go online a lot. I just have some bursts of online activity here and there but I took 6+months brakes from lookism. And I actually did go out every week 2 times at least and did pua at outings.

Oh cool. What are you studying?

Also Do you present as a man or woman? (For Tinder)

3% non frauded is GOOD. That’s 3 matches a day? You can get laid with those numbers

wasn't this faggot banned?

OWP0RP6.gif

are you seriously a tranny @St.Tropez what the hell LMAO

Can a date be successful if you fraud your pics heavily as long as you were that same person?

So anyways I took a short brake from forum and decided to try getting a gf.
After reading here about tinder morph from @Ryo_Hazuki who inspired me to try it,I decided who not.

So what I did was put filters and do some photoshoping on my already semi frauded pics to get something decent (average of 85 % on photofeeler).
The results:
View attachment 6705
The experiment lasted about 10 days and most of those matches however werent really serious either but still 250 matches I feel is a reasonable number for what could have been my looksmaxed self. But I did get some decent convos going.

Tbh compared to Chad catfishing its nothing special,they were mostly pleasant and open to talk and meet up for date. However a note I didnt really initiate most of my convos with them this date. A stark contrast to my normal tinder and the quality was def higher. Some of them also were open to talk via phone and werent really ghosting me or anything but again it was nothing compared to Chad ones.
To quickly sum it up I had 3 tinder accounts total in my life:

Non frauded tinder:about 3% match rate
Frauded angle,best pic tinder: about 5%
And this one heavy frauded is about 25% match rate.
So one thing is clear the higher ur looks go the easier and better ur results will be.

Anways so far this has proven to be a good tool.to test surgery maxing and to see ur potential,or at least "what could have been".
But what about any real life applications?

Well I did actually go to a date 2 days ago. The date was unsurprisingly a fail. She was a prime psl6.5,with a job and a degree no less,a valuable member of society so I was already being lucky to even talk to her let alone date her. However upon meeting I could see right away there were no attraction and slight disappoint from her. The date did last two hours in total but it was pretty friendly and I did try to go for a kiss towards the end but I was swiftly rejected by her turning he cheeck. But tbh it is not like I expected anything and looking back I was lucky on how easy she went on me. Probably cause we bonded a lot over tinder before. But I wont be doing it anymore cause it was definitely hurtful to be so close to goal and yet so far. I mostly did it to reaffirm what could have been.

Anyways tl;dr.
-it can be used to see ur potential as looksmaxed
-it is not a bad dopamine hit
-dont expect any other results from it,going on dates will lead to disappointment and probably harsh rejection.
Can you pm pics pre and post fraud op? We need it to get an idea of how extreme frauding was and how far it can be pushed.

you got all of that as a tranny? like i say, trannies cant be incel just like gays.

Oh cool. What are you studying?

Also Do you present as a man or woman? (For Tinder)
As a woman obviously.
I study medicine,but for 9 years now kinda not thr best student but I am getting there

Trannies have more SMV than men. This shouldn't be any surprise. You couldnt pull as many matches as a male. fraud pics or not.
Many matches were friendly tho. Girls match other girls but arent interested in romance. It is why I wrote in the OP that not all matches were serious.

Can a date be successful if you fraud your pics heavily as long as you were that same person?
No,did u read the OP? She was visibly disappointed and there werent the chemistry we had online. She turned her cheek when I went for.the kiss,it is a soft rejection.

It.is same as when u get a frauding landwhale for a date and u see she is fat inrl. Instant loss of interest lol.

Do you present as a man or woman?

This is more like a reason to get on estrogen.

Also you are in Eastern Europe. Totally different ballgame to the Anglosphere.

it's like 1 billion times easier in eastern europe

so OP must be ugly as fuck

it's like 1 billion times easier in eastern europe

so OP must be ugly as fuck

EEs should be banned, esp if under 25. It shows they haven't even tried in thebleast hypergamous area of the western world.

Vlo on ragewatch.

Holy shit.

Fuck my life