Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did provide evidence against the dogpill

Status
Not open for further replies.
K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Banned
-
30d 9h 10m
I said that I know dogs (I have 2) and that I can explain a number of behaviors that people that don't know dogs can mistakenly (albeit sincerely) assume to be sexual (like humping your leg)

In particular, I said that dogs cannot have a hard-on unless they are aroused by the specific smell of a bitch in heat. Nobody really answered that. That was my main point and it is an established scientific fact and I said it in the OP. How is that gaslighting?

I think that the dogpill is damaging to the Incel cause because it really paints incels as morons while the real core tenets of the blackpill are indisputable (hypergamy, chad-only sex, cock carousel, different behaviors on tinder from men, etc)

The :blackpill:is resting on solid facts (including hard data from surveys and dating platforms) while the "dogpill" rests on misinterpreted evidence that discredit incels and (worse) repel incels that would like to join .is and be more open about their inceldom.

Regarding, JayGoptri @JayGoptri, he is nothing but an overzealous fan of mine that I did not invite to comment on my "dog pill" thread. He came on his own and I found his "help" to be unproductive to say the least.

We know each other irl (we both live in India although I am Japanese) and I know for a fact that he can be a pain in the ass at times

Please do not lump me in with him.

I am an oldcel (over 40) and this means that I see things differently because I belong to a different generation and have seen different things. For example, my hero was Marc Lepine, not ER. The fact that my views sometime irks youngcels is due to this difference in age. Tbh, the fact that oldcels and youngcels cannot always see eye to eye is nothing new.

I do not see why I would want to "disrupt and subvert the site" to something different from what it is. What would I gain in that? Who else would gain by that? People like IT and other "anti-incel" people are actually very happy with .is as it is because it gives them a bogeyman that they can rant against. It gives them a reason to live (many are incels in denial that desperately seek every crumb of foid approval they can get). No one has an interest in changing the incel community. It serves its purpose as a whipping boy just fine and the FBI is happy to monitor the site to be seen to be "doing something" about school shootings or some other bullshit reason.

No one has any interest in "changing the incel community from within", except a true incel, which I am. I do believe that the incel community is mostly fine. It has the picture of female depravity just right through the :blackpill:. However, there is, like in any community, some dead wood that has crept up over the years, some stupid legends that add nothing to the :blackpill:but in fact distract from it and bring it discredit completely unnecessarily.

This is what I have called the brownpill
(brown like shit) and I believe it is real.

No human community can remain 100% free of bullshit for long. That is one of the things you learn with age. Therefore, every community needs people who call out the BS from time to time and try to weed it out, like I have been doing since I joined this forum. People who want to destroy a community don't do that. On the contrary. They are happiest when they see the said community drown in bullshit.

I do not pretend I have always been right about everything I have said on this forum. Everyone makes mistakes. The fact that many users have been unsettled by some of my posts is because I say things that are unusual. We Incels tend to be paranoid (for good reasons) because we have been lied to so many times. However, having someone like me on the forum, that challenges some of the BS that inevitably creeps in, is an asset, not a liability; even if it irks people at times.

Treating the "dogpill" as a bannable dogma would be a big mistake. Yes, it has become somewhat of a pet peeve for many on here, but it also puts off many who might join if they saw it challenged from time to time.

As a mod Fat Link @Fat Link , you need to avoid falling prey to regulatory capture. The few very vocal postmaxxers that you hear the most are not the long term life of this site. The constant greycel inflow is. If you allow the loudest members to dictate your banning policy, this flow will eventually dry up.

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Fat French Fried Fuhrer of Chads.is.
★★★★★
179d 1h 14m
This post will be kept in mind as part of your appeal to rejoin the site should you decide to make one in three months time.

Status
Not open for further replies.