Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i did not speak at all for the last 51 hours.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
51 hours ago i said "yes" to the cashier that asked me i f i want to pay with one payment for my groceries.
since that - i did not speak.

its those kind of things you suddenly realize. like you suddenly realize you didnt leave your home for 5 days or didnt took a shower for a week etc etc

this is so fucked up. why no foid wants to talk to me? statstically im sure in my city theres at least 5000 young foids that are my looksmax or below!!!!!!!!!!! so why THE FUCK they dont want me? :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:
or at least wont settle for me?
i tired of this shit
starting college in 2 weeks and it will probaly be suicidefuel even more. i bet i will rope in the first year.

These are all the effects of selling your car dude

Did you at least speak to yourself

based nospeakcel

and to answer ur question

H
Y
P
E
R
G
A
M
Y

These are all the effects of selling your car dude
stfu about that ffs like wtf i did in my car? drove to the supermarket? smoked weed and fapped at night?
ye so life changing.

I mutter to myself all day tbh, so I don't think that I could manage that. That's not even including when I talk to my waifu throughout the day, but that's not usually out loud.

I mutter to myself all day tbh, so I don't think that I could manage that. That's not even including when I talk to my waifu throughout the day, but that's not usually out loud.
incel trait: self-talking to cope with extreme isolation

based, fuck normies, speaking with them is pointless

Yeah I used to go for weeks without speaking to anyone before I got a job.

I spend my time, laughing like a lunatic in my closed basement along with my hobbies.
I feel like a demon in the making...
I will haunt all this shit after i am dead.

I often go for weeks without saying anything to anyone including clerks/cashiers.