Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did not even know what an incel was untill I got bullied for being an incel

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Back in 2019 I used to troll a lot of feminist posts on social media. One day some user called the incel police replied to one of my troll coments to talk to me like I was guilty until proven innocent this is how I found out what an incel was.

Back in 2019 I used to troll a lot of feminist posts on social media. One day some user called the incel police replied to one of my troll coments to talk to me like I was guilty until proven innocent this is how I found out what an incel was.

Attachments

• 48994.jpg
    48994.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
Better than the crap that was Twillight.

I just realised I was an incel when I created a Tinder account back in 2021. Before that, I thought it was just an individual experience and I would eventually grow out of it. :feelscry:

A classmate called me an incel back in 2016, at the time it was a pretty rare insult so I got offended, little did I know my redpill delusions would be put to rest in favor of the blackpill