Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did not bother with redpill stuff I came straight from bluepill to blackpill

Trannydestroyer

Trannydestroyer

Admiral
I think I am starting to hate redpill stuff more than bluepill nowadays it seems every normie man is into redpill stuff these days "I am self improooving" :soy: "andrew tate" :soy::foidSoy: redpill faggots are the new bluepill soy fags cuck tears still thinks redpill normie garbage and Andrew Tate is part of Incels when literally every young man/zoomers follows these cucks :soy: instead of being blackpilled. :society::feelsdevil: Things like andrew tate, fresh and fit and every normie piece of shit garbage like stoicism, meditation,:feelskek: reading retarded self help books like "how to win friends and influence people" (most normie self help book) and watching stuff like scamza can go fuck themselves. I am so glad I came to bluepill to blackpill instead of stumbling on redpill in fact I think I have lost the little friends I used to have because of this redpill normie culture among zoomers :feelsree: due to them being selfish and not themselves anymore putting on a fake facade, (JFL) many of my so called "friends" have started acting extremely individualistic and assholish now. I have even started to notice the rise of "tradwomen aesthetic" among zoomers and young milenials I think this is due to redpill culture rising among normies so they started acting like tradwives to attract chad. :smonk::feelsthink:

Nice name nigger

keep seething while Tate Bros create more and more mysoginist men, redpill leads to blackpill you GrAYcel

Andrew tate top g

Attachments

• TOP G Theme Song.mp3
    3.2 MB
JoinedMay 14, 2023

I think redpill should just be considered bluepill since it also focuses on “improving oneself for a relationship.”
jfl at that shiet. Chad doesn’t have to improve. He only takes out his pp and sexhave :feelsUgh:

over

keep seething while Tate Bros create more and more mysoginist men, redpill leads to blackpill you GrAYcel

View attachment 750820
Maybe but I fucking hate him and all his normie fans and haters around him I still think he is some psyop to make normie men wage slaves or something like that because of this self improoove :soy: delusion which is literally 90% of social media nowadays and I am not even kidding.

I was always blackpilled to some extent. Also based username

Tranny dead

I chose it to piss off IT fags on purpose as most of them are tranny I actually thank them and soyddit for introducing me to incels.is
JoinedMay 14, 2023

I think redpill should just be considered bluepill since it also focuses on “improving oneself for a relationship.”
jfl at that shiet. Chad doesn’t have to improve. He only takes out his pp and sexhave :feelsUgh:

over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back