Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I did everything they told me to

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Where the fuck did I go wrong
  • stayed in university, got a fucking PhD
  • got a good job
  • never got arrested despite being a nigga
  • got hobbies, shower almost daily, make my bed daily
but still a fucking 27yo 5ft1 blackcel. I did everything they fucking told me to do and it didn't work. Fuck you toilets you will unironically pay when judgment day comes. I feel so hopeless.

What'd you get a PhD in? :feelsjuice:

It was over with you, at least with relation to foids, the second your genetics were encoded into making your final height 5'1; brutal as fuck, no self improoving or showering will increase that height to a stature where you won't be looked down upon and mocked/resented by foids simply for existing. :feelsclown:

What'd you get a PhD in? :feelsjuice:

It was over with you, at least with relation to foids, the second your genetics were encoded into making your final height 5'1; brutal as fuck, no self improoving or showering will increase that height to a stature where you won't be looked down upon and mocked/resented by foids simply for existing. :feelsclown:
I have a Bachelor of Science and a PhD in English

So what do you want?
get a girlfriend?

How is your opinion of finding a black foid?

So what do you want?
get a girlfriend?

How is your opinion of finding a black foid?
Yes I need gf, preferably my oneitis. Black foids HATE me with a burning passion. White women are the only ones that have shown a hint of niceness toward me.

Yes I need gf, preferably my oneitis. Black foids HATE me with a burning passion. White women are the only ones that have shown a hint of niceness toward me.

A "sheboon" bullied me in group therapy; she and her Black friends would laugh at my anxious behavior and tell me to "go away" during group activities, which led to me being criticized by psychologists.

The story is now revived:

Aspie John, our dear protagonist, was always the insecure child of the classes he joined. He felt uncomfortable in the presence of tall, older males and felt discomfort among the femoids who coveted them.

A.J felt discomfort when Tyrone spoke about walking four miles daily. He felt discomfort when Tall White Kid kept a pack of cigarettes in his pocket and still earned a sit-by from Anxious Jane. He felt discomfort when Anxious Jane returned to school without her glasses to impress Tall White Kid. He was an insecure aspie who felt the need to prove himself against all those "opponents" and more.

There was a class switch. A new child joined Aspie John's class: Joshua. He was 13-years of age, blonde, 5'4 compared to Aspie John's 5'2, and obviously intelligent. For a time, Aspie John felt intimidated by Joshua's wisdom and reasoning abilities. At times, the two would raise their hands and subtly "compete". Joshua once complimented Aspie John for his attempt at building a house of cards.

The next child to join was "Jacques", a 5'2 Black boy about 12-years of age. He was highly considerate of Aspie John's anxiety and made sure to speak to him. He'd also sit by him daily.

"Aspie John, how are you today?"

"Aspie John, they weren't letting you participate, were they?"(The "Sheboons" in Aspie John's class did not like his help)

"Aspie John, do you want some of my Halloween candy?"(Aspie John's (then) religion prevented him from participating in Halloween; he declined)

Even so, Aspie John chose to keep his impending class switch hidden from Jacques, given his extreme discomfort in the class and his problems with the other Black youth present. He'd clean the black pencil case with hand sanitizer and hand wipes to distract himself from his low sense of self-worth.

Years later....

Aspie John's budding companionship with Short Morena is interrupted by the appearance of a new male: Mulatto Boy.

Mulatto Boy was nearly 16-years of age, 5'5, autistic, calm, and on-par with Aspie John in terms of intellect and subjects of interest. Aspie John immediately felt the discomfort of previous years return.

As the days went on, it was evident Mulatto Boy had taken a liking to Short Morena. He started offering advice to Short Morena for her flawed thinking, something Aspie John had desired to do for months. The two made eye contact and briefly debated politics as the stutterer Aspie John watched from the sidelines, unable to participate due to severe social anxiety. A.J felt like an undesirable child once again.

Sarah was a blonde girl and thirteen-years of age. She was an "Anxious Girl" who sometimes needed to use the "Sensory Room" to avoid meltdowns in the classroom. This girl's legs would shake incessantly during class time and she often spoke of cutting herself.

Aspie John gradually became comfortable seeing Jacques, Sarah and Joshua daily at school, though it was only Jacques who seemed most likely to become his acquaintance. They'd sit together during water breaks in the school lobby. On one lovely occasion, Aspie John and Jacques partnered together for a class assignment on "Peer Pressure", which went very well for both, though Aspie John was very coy about it.

Sadly, this was offset by bullying A.J received from other Black children in the class. Indeed, several kids were sent to the principal's office for laughing at Aspie John's autistic traits. They would also laugh at him on the school bus.

When I was eighteen, two Somali boys called me a "future school shooter" because of my severe ASD-related social dissociation and severe anxiety.

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

Nothing new. Pean holes have blocked me from sitting near them on the bus. When I was on the bus once, a Black foid and her mother quickly exited and glared at me from the bus stop.

No. I mog both my parents intellectually, though it doesn't matter much for Mother. I also mog my half-aunt intellectually.

Her son is quite primitive...Kid looks like an ape:

View attachment 616271

No. A "Sheboon" relies on hole privilege.

Most Ape-males stop ooking and eeking when Sheboons vanish.

I see...given that AAs have 30% European ancestry on average, this explains Sheboon hypersexuality.

Yes. Ethnics are submissive to white foids, but hate their own.

I did this for an elderly Sheboon - She disregarded me. I did it for a tall White woman - She thanked me and quickly walked off.

I don't want SIV.

I think I have some photo of something that looks like her.

"Rape" means "Close Combat", yes?

d99kwpz-affcdefe-fabe-4dc2-b3c8-aca66be1c3c6.png

I was playing Uno with my therapy group once. I was too anxious to move properly, so I placed cards down at the wrong moment. Sheboons started denigrating me, which the group psychologist ignored.

The group psychologist told someone to stop giving me advice, which resulted in that person being helped by a male, which the group psychologist ignored.

I was sitting outside once on a rather warm day. A Sheboon started laughing at me with her relatives.

My Asian ancestry comes from my paternal side. Mother is Black and European.

The Sheboons in the youth commune would hook up in rooms.

Someone told me to look at this again. I see:

I was focused on something White to begin with.

Where the fuck did I go wrong
  • stayed in university, got a fucking PhD
  • got a good job
  • never got arrested despite being a nigga
  • got hobbies, shower almost daily, make my bed daily
but still a fucking 27yo 5ft1 blackcel. I did everything they fucking told me to do and it didn't work. Fuck you toilets you will unironically pay when judgment day comes. I feel so hopeless.
They weren’t “bad” choices if the aim is money maxing. Sadly it won’t get you women or social success if you’re not handsome, but I say farm that money, invest it in something like a Vanguard total market index fund or good TDF while keeping your costs under control so that you’re rich in a few decades and can retire early.

If you get enough money you can buy whores and expensive vacations to other countries with more lax whoring laws. You can literally buy sex if you get wealthy enough. But yeah my condolences, what “they” tell you to do is often bunk advice and raw luck and who you know and then looks matter more than anything else basically.

For example that rich asshole Dave Ramsay mocks people who get useless meme degrees but then his daughter got one and immediately was given a high ranking cushy position within his company. It’s a rigged joke. If you don’t have connections then you’re gonna have a hard life working your ass off.

Now that is a twist — good luck to you man, hope you ascend and find somebody eventually.

5,1 is fucking devastating.. I’m so sorry

never got arrested despite being a nigga
Wow, how did you manage that? It must be hard resisting your violent instincts. If you can resist those instincts then you should be able to resist the instinct to breed as well. I wish I was as strong willed as you are.