Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I did everything I’m suppose to do but I’m still single and alone.

• Thread starter GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n
  • Start date
GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

GenEtic-MaLfuncti0n

Cursed to be alone. Put me out of my misery.
★★
I go to the gym 4days a week, I’m shredded, but 5,7 height, I make 150k a year, I fixed my teeth, I got better looking clothes and shoes, I even adopted a puppy to look more attractive but I’m still not good enough for women to date me. What am i missing? This is so frustrating. I just want to experience a relationship.

It's your genetic destiny

Sounds like you were sent your own way, welcome to the club brocel!

Hard looks maxxing. What else could there be.

This is what happens when you believe attractiveness is beyond face. No face no life.

150k a year? Nigga just hardmax

You should train face and height at the gym

You should train face and height at the gym
I can’t change many face but bone lengthening surgery is an option. What if the surgery goes wrong and i end up on a wheel chair. I’ll pass on it.

Richcel GrAY and Dogpilled too?

I can’t change many face but bone lengthening surgery is an option. What if the surgery goes wrong and i end up on a wheel chair. I’ll pass on it.
What's your height? How would you rate your face out of 10? Can you geomaxx?

If ur makjng that much money just surgmaxx and geomaxx/seamaxx no reason to be here.

I go to the gym 4days a week, I’m shredded, but 5,7 height, I make 150k a year, I fixed my teeth, I got better looking clothes and shoes, I even adopted a puppy to look more attractive but I’m still not good enough for women to date me. What am i missing? This is so frustrating. I just want to experience a relationship.
You should be proud of yourself. Now you have entered the second stage, hunting and looking for a girlfriend. Talk to women without fear of being inconvenient, be faithful to your goals and act indifferent to female rejection or approval. IT'S NOT ABOUT THE OTHERS

it was never meant to be

What's your height? How would you rate your face out of 10? Can you geomaxx?
5’’7 face is 4/10. I’ve visited other DR and the women are very transactional. Maybe i need to go to Thailand.

The only thing you needed all this time is plastic surgery.

brutal. what would u rate yourself

if u were a ethnic you could have arrange marriage maxx