Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I did everything blue-pillers / red pillers told me to do, and it didn't work

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
I did everything both sides of the same coin told me to do and nothing has ever worked. NOTHING IS EVER GOOD ENOUGH BECAUSE I AM NOT CHAD.

"Just have good hygiene"

I have very good hygiene, I shower nearly everyday, I don't smell bad,

"Dress nice"

I dress in suits often, and when I don't I remain in sophisticated clothing, unless I am in the gym where I wear more casual clothes. I have a haircut that suits my head shape and I avoid foods that give acne.

"Have hobbies"

I go to the gym three days a week, statistically I am stronger than 80% of men on the planet. I enjoy developing my Japanese language skills, I like writing, I practice combat sports, I enjoy studying history (especially WW2), I have great taste in videogames, I am a future author, and I love theology and reading.

"Have a good personality"

"Good personality" is completely subjective, but if I go by their definition, I meet the requirements, I'm polite, friendly, I hold doors for people, I always tell people to have a good day, I don't hand out flyers advertising .is and if someone needs help I am ready to assist them. I am the ULTIMATE gentleman and yet it never furthers my ability to be able to be treated like a normal human being.

"Be confident"

Every time I have done this, it gets seen as pride due to my sub5 looks.

"Just learn PUA"

I know everything about PUA teaching, since 14 all the way to 17 I tried it all and it never worked, It was never that I didn't know how to do it, it just didn't work because I am sub5.

I do believe people should do some of the stuff I mentioned here, but it will not get a sub5 male to be able to get a woman that isn't a piece of garbage.

Same but I'll still never get up

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chad sits totally drunk in his trailerpark home and has already fucked half of the foids of his hometown. They always come back, even if he beats them after drinking too much.
:feelshaha:

"Just have good hygiene"

"Dress nice"

"Have hobbies"

"Have a good personality"

"Be confident"

"Just learn PUA"
This kind of advice reads less as 'this will make you attractive' and more as 'this is how you could get fucked by a flamboyant faggot in a french gay bar'

but who tf would want to do that

retarded normie advice

This kind of advice reads less as 'this will make you attractive' and more as 'this is how you could get fucked by a flamboyant faggot in a french gay bar'

but who tf would want to do that

retarded normie advice
They always beat around the bush just to not adress the obvious fact... They will literally gaslight you and say "no its your personality bro :soy:" or "no bro you just come off as a douchebag in that photo bro :soy:" instead of getting to the point and saying that the mofo is ugly and that he most likely wont be able to change his fate... but bluepilled cucks will literally throw a fit rather than admit that something might be outside a person's control. They're control freaks, just like women.

The people who give you this advice will never give you the truth and say it's over for you

The first 10 years of improoovment is just warm up bro! U are probably aren't in your prime yet!