Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I did a night-walk yesterday

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★
And I can't get over what I saw.
I've been in my parents place for a week, they live near a capital city. I had sad retrowave music in my headphones, and I walked for an hour because I was anxious and tired of sitting at home doing nothing, and thought seeing empty streets would calm me.

It was thursday night so normally at night there are not many people and it's quiet. I was so fucking wrong.

First, I met a group of 5 upperclass foids with 3 HTN/Chadlites, they were having fun, pushing each other a bit, two of them kissed in front of me, as if I didn't exist. In the space of 30 seconds, I saw what I have never experienced in 27 years of existence.

But what filled me with hatred was afterwards. In this town (the capital), there is a five-star hotel with rooms that cost $800 a night. I saw a model (top tier, Cavill-tier, a flawless 6'2" blond guy my age, I'm sure he has at least 50k people following him on insta) getting out of a cab and walking into the hotel without even looking at the 5'11 rat I am whose only mean of transportation is foot, bus or train. When I saw him even I was impressed by the mog he was putting on, and his presence alone puts you off, the clothes he wore must have been worth 20 times the price of mine.

How could I have missed my life if I were in his shoes? He had perfect features, I was disgusted. And now I wake up at 2PM after a night of anxiety because I saw what I will never have, and I think back to yesterday...

Gigamogs can destroy a being.
Being mogged by people, I'm used to it.

But at this point, it's so violent, this guy doesn't live in our planet. We're rats, we're swarming everywhere and he's the top 99.99% (I've never seen a guy like this in my life, yet I've seen models before)...

Last edited:
I relate to you brocel. I was working the drive through at the fast food place I work at.

A literal gigachad pulled through and his presence just mogged mine.

He was tan, with a super strong forward protruding jaw, green eyes, full head of black hair. He was probably italian.

This guy’s eye area alone mogs this entire forum.

And worst of all is that he never said thank you, hello, or anything. He didn’t even give me eye contact lmao.

I want to be Chad:feels:.

Your fault for expecting to have empty streets at night in highly populated normie centers.

Rookie mistake man. Whenever I talk walks (rarely) I walk in this nice upper-class neighborhood around 11-2am when there are absolutely no people about, can't get mogged if you're alone. You can admire everything without having to worry about anything.

The less suifuel aspect of currently living in my part of London, which also has a few dozen five-star hotels, is that many of the rich are in fact low-tier rice, curry, and sandcels. It's not as brutal of a mog. Sometimes they show up to a bar or a restaurant with a femoid who is 20 years younger and 4 inches taller, it's obvious they're not there because of his personality. :feelshaha:

Man I too wish I was white and 6'2.

How late was the walk? Real night walks gotta be done about 2, 3 in the morning to ensure limited contact with civilization.

Last edited:
If I go for night walks I’ll probably get shot ,robbed or get sold drugs

night time is the period during which i hunt my prey