Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i diarrhea for 3 days straight

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
is this concerning yes no

ouu OP, that's a big boi isn't he

giphy.gif

Erm I do not know...
You can try peptobismol or whatever they sell over there

:feelsmega::giga:

:feelstrash:

Sugar free gummy bears should help you.

Listen to binaural beats

yesterday i was spraying YooHoo out of my ass like a fire hydrant, thought I had salmonella or something

3 days is pretty bad

Constipation is worse tbh. Diarrhea is at least extroverted, constipation just reminds you of how repressed you are

I've had constant diarrhoea for years.

I had diarrhea for a week straight after visiting India

second time I am diareaaha today I think the meat I bought is expired (explains why it’s half price)

second time I am diareaaha today I think the meat I bought is expired (explains why it’s half price)

ye but its 5th day in a row i diarrhea, it doesnt feel bad but its never happened to me before, granted i used to eat a proper diet while last month ive been basically eating pizza everyday with no veggies or fruits

ye but its 5th day in a row i diarrhea, it doesnt feel bad but its never happened to me before, granted i used to eat a proper diet while last month ive been basically eating pizza everyday with no veggies or fruits
why pizza? why not just get groceries and save money

why pizza? why not just get groceries and save money

too lazy to go to store, cant cook anyhthign besides dumplings

but i dont think is because of pizza, i think maybe because of sauce that comes with the pizza, or some pancakes with bananas that i ate uncooked

Post a pic of your poo in the toilet

but i dont think is because of pizza, i think maybe because of sauce that comes with the pizza, or some pancakes with bananas that i ate uncooked
What the fuck is an uncooked pancake? Just bananas dipped in pancake batter?

uncooked banana pancakes
0p6sgg9kphuy

What the fuck is an uncooked pancake? Just bananas dipped in pancake batter?

idk XD just banana rolled in pancake, maybe its cooked idk bruh

Stop eating Pizza

Strange, I thought that all your shit was posted here, I'm surprised that you have enough left for real life.

been eating pizzas almost whole week straight maybe its cuz of that ngl
speaking of pizzas, chad gets to be 6'4 eating pizza all day while I ate my vegetables and drank my milk becoming a 5'3 pathetic minimanlet

speaking of pizzas, chad gets to be 6'4 eating pizza all day while I ate my vegetables and drank my milk becoming a 5'3 pathetic minimanlet

brutal mini me pill

7th day in a row diarrhea

i had the same problem a few months ago. except my toilet was blocked. it was hell.