Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I developed carpal tunnel syndrome

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I'm feeling all the symptoms. I had been working out at home and built something to lift myself from the floor in order to work my back, as soon as I did the first lift using a pronated grip, I felt a sting and numbness in my left arm/hand. It stopped once I changed what I built to use a neutral grip instead, but I found that weird.

Now I feel a slight numbness pretty much all the time, especially when I use my fingers a lot.

"People who have smaller carpal tunnels may be more likely to have carpal tunnel syndrome."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN9yKn1rhrA

Those who saw my vids may have noticed that I have thin wrists. How fitting, an incel-esque disease for me.

I dedicate this thread to all people who have ever called me fakecel and the ones who think having thin wrists is inconsequential/just a meme.

Last edited:
Just rest man and apply some ice and cream- Dont play guitar for some days. I had a problem like that from working out , it took 3 weeks to be ok

Just rest man and apply some ice and cream- Dont play guitar for some days. I had a problem like that from working out , it took 3 weeks to be ok
Thanks for the tips and account. It's not that bad.

It very likely came from playing guitar more than anything else really considering I'm right handed. I don't even play that often, I wonder how the super virtuosos who play hours on end everyday don't get it. Most probably have thicker wrists :feelsrope:

Thanks for the tips and account. It's not that bad.

It very likely came from playing guitar more than anything else really considering I'm right handed. I don't even play that often, I wonder how the super virtuosos who play hours on end everyday don't get it. Most probably have thicker wrists :feelsrope:
It takes time to do it s
i get wrist mogged by foids
Brutal :blackpill:

It very likely came from playing guitar more than anything else really considering I'm right handed. I don't even play that often, I wonder how the super virtuosos who play hours on end everyday don't get it. Most probably have thicker wrists
I am practicing rock climbing/bouldering, it helps you to develop the connective tissues of a giga chad, give it a chance :feelsthink:

I am practicing rock climbing/bouldering, it helps you to develop the connective tissues of a giga chad, give it a chance :feelsthink:
Thanks for the tip.

My discomfort ceased when I adjusted my thing better. You have to lift yourself with your arms more down to your belly level instead of higher. I do think I have CTS but it's mild.

Over same here. U need do wrist exercises daily and use wrist braces during sleep

I can't even hold my cellphone anymore. carpal tunnel syndrome is annoying as fuck

At first it was my right hand but now it's both. Fingers,palm,wrist fucking hurts. Sharp pain

Definitely an Incel trait.

You could have developed gonorrhea instead

Why didn't God prevent this affliction to one of his most devoted subjects?

Is it just yet another test of the faith?

Or perhaps you were a sinner this entire time, and this is his punishment for using him as your personal cope rather than legitimate worship? :feelsdevil:

had it for 2 years. no doctors or anyone could fix it but i found a way. pm with more details if u want help if its serious

had it for 2 years. no doctors or anyone could fix it but i found a way. pm with more details if u want help if its serious
Mf if you know then say it here. I've had it constantly since October (had it before too but it went away eventually) so if you know any goddamn thing I can do, then say it.

I can't even hold my cellphone anymore. carpal tunnel syndrome is annoying as fuck

At first it was my right hand but now it's both. Fingers,palm,wrist fucking hurts. Sharp pain

Definitely an Incel trait.
Damn, sorry to hear that. Mine is not nearly that bad (yet, at least).

You could have developed gonorrhea instead
A former friend of mine had that, it's easily treatable nowadays but it sounds like it hurts a lot. I should be glad I'm free from STDs indeed, thanks.

Ok.