Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I developed baldness since I was 14 years old.

TOP_5_KAPPA

TOP_5_KAPPA

Greycel
remember when I had very serious anxiety problems, and from there I developed a habit of touching and "arranging" my hair, especially in the area of the temples and the parietal lobe, coupled with stress and anxiety, I started developing receding hairlines around the age of 14. It's really hard because I idealized having long, silky hair, that's something every young person strives for in their youth. Right?
It should be noted that almost everyone in my maternal family is quite bald...

WTF :dafuckfeels:

That's so fucking brutal :feelsrope:, my condolences brocel

I started noticeably balding at 16 or 17.

When I was 16, my regular barber wasn’t available, so a foid barber cut my hair (she fucked it up:lasereyes:). She joked to my mom about how I was already balding which was so brutal to hear :feelsrope:. Thankfully, things haven’t changed much since then, but my hairline does look a bit receded, and with my large forehead, I appear about 10 years older than I actually am.

When I was 16, my regular barber wasn’t available, so a foid barber cut my hair (she fucked it up:lasereyes:). She joked to my mom about how I was already balding which was so brutal to hear :feelsrope:. Thankfully, things haven’t changed much since then, but my hairline does look a bit receded, and with my large forehead, I appear about 10 years older than I actually am.
Did you at least know how to use hairdressing slang and words? I saw a thread here that talked about how not knowing how to ask for a haircut is an autistic trait (although in this case, I don't think it was your fault).

Did you at least know how to use hairdressing slang and words? I saw a thread here that talked about how not knowing how to ask for a haircut is an autistic trait (although in this case, I don't think it was your fault).
No, I have no idea about any of that. I've just had the same haircut for as long as I can remember. It's not a complicated cut, though, and I believe I described it clearly.

Bad for sure, lux will never relate but doesnt matter since inceldom is the same

I am thankful for still having hair, but it's starting to slowly fall and sometimes i shed a fuckton of hair as a reminder that the norwood reaper will come, it's a matter of time.

I am thankful for still having hair, but it's starting to slowly fall and sometimes i shed a fuckton of hair as a reminder that the norwood reaper will come, it's a matter of time.
that's not how balding works lil greycuck

that's not how balding works lil greycuck
long hair is supposed to shed but i get huge balls of hair from brushing. tbh anyone scared of balding should have long hair because it hides early stages of norwood. Though the top of my head is still thinning. It's only the early stage.

holy same situation here OP. i started norwooding first in my early teen years when i reached about say 19, was when the balding was just getting insane so i just had to shave it all off.

Terrible genetics never began

Terrible genetics never began
I remember that when I mentioned this situation of mine in another group of misfits, they praised me by telling me that "the entries are a Aryan phenotype" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Same, started a little later for me but I can grow a beard so that helps me cope a little bit

I remember that when I mentioned this situation of mine in another group of misfits, they praised me by telling me that "the entries are a Aryan phenotype" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
:feelskek:

I'm going to Turkey next year

I started dutasteride recently, nuke your DHT, it's a garbage hormone after puberty. You will only get side effects if you're already a low T faggot.

diabolical fate.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back