Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I destroyed the little social life I had trying to ascend

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I thought that hanging out with low SMV people dragged my SMV down. Now I have nothing left but absolute loneliness.

Last edited:
Other Low SMV males will betray you for pussy in an instant so it’s for the best

Other Low SMV males will betray you for pussy in an instant so it’s for the best
They were actually good people though. I wish I had never had any illusions of hope.

Just go back to them. Have you burned the bridges that hard?

Never diss a true friend for pussy, even if you get it, chances are it's gonna be very fleeting and end up on a sour note nowadays. A true friend, on the other hands, stays.

Just go back to them. Have you burned the bridges that hard?

Never diss a true friend for pussy, even if you get it, chances are it's gonna be very fleeting and end up on a sour note nowadays. A true friend, on the other hands, stays.
Your idea is good. I don't know if I can do it though.

But this is why redpill is the biggest horseshit on the face of the earth. Bluepilled hope at least won't make you ruin your life.

At least you've learned something. You won't appease foids by ditching your friends, it doesn't work that way