Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I destroyed my mom's marriage.

Deta97

Deta97

Suicidal Alchemist and Dreamer
-
This morning, I woke up to my mom calling me about something relating to answering the door. Wasn't sure what she was on about, but I assumed it was for food or groceries. I had to shower and get myself situated. I assumed that the food must've already been dropped off, but nothing was there. I locked the door and went about my business. I was just about halfway down the hall when someone was trying to enter. I ran up and unlocked it and the guy was about halfway out the door. It turned out it wasn't for groceries and it was some guy my mom decided to invite over. I thought nothing of it until I soon heard my mom moaning, sucking, spitting, and other sexual noises which was quite obvious. I was talking to my grandmother during the whole thing and yeah, I had my mom's phone at hand. I went to the bathroom when I heard the guy leaving the apartment. I come back as I text my grandma and saw my mom's ohone light up with a notification involving the cab driver who was her stalker. "Woooooow baby". My suspicions were confirmed and... yeah, I guess mom decided to monkey branch on a simp and cuck her hesband. ONLY THREE WEEKS AFTER GETTING MARRIED!!!

This whole shit put me in a tight spot as I know I'd face repercussions in being on the receiving end of my mother's wrath and experiencing major disharmony between the family. But ultimately, I decided to do the right thing, and tell him. While I had to deal with the consequences, I don't care. Every force you create had an echo. Your own bad energy will be your undoing.

She tried to deny it when he confronted her, and then called me a liar, which I called her out and took a screenshot on her text messages. Now she's trying to say she was raped, and that the guy was a stalker.

Anyway, I most likely fucked everything up, but... I did it for the greater good.:dab::dab::dab::dab:

Last edited:
@Zer0/∞ replies.:society:

Props to you, i hope you dont need your mother for surviving tho if not that was kinda a dumb move

That's why you never marry a single mom. If it didn't work out with her first husband there's no reason it would work out with you. The new husband was probably her betabuxx deal

sounds like OP is an ethnic who fabricated a bullshit story
You are half right. I am indeed ethnic.
That's why you never marry a single mom. If it didn't work out with her first husband there's no reason it would work out with you. The new husband was probably her betabuxx deal
He is blue-pilled, I’m afraid, but definitely not a betabuxx. But yeah, I’ll have to agree.
Props to you, i hope you dont need your mother for surviving tho if not that was kinda a dumb move
I thought of that, but I ultimately said fuck it, as my conscience told me I should tell him as soon as I can with no delay. Better he finds out now than to have him learn about it the hard way.

Last edited:
You didn't stone her to death?
(Islamic answer)

You didn't forgive her?
(Christain answer)

You didn't record it and sell it online?
(jewish answer)

You didn't stone her to death?
(Islamic answer)

You didn't forgive her?
(Christain answer)

You didn't record it and sell it online?
(jewish answer)
You didn't whip your dick out and masturbate?
(reddit answer)

@Deta97 Your mother is a whore.

That is not an insult, but a statement of fact.

@Deta97 Your mother is a whore.

That is not an insult, but a statement of fact.
Hahahaha, don’t worry I’m not even offended by this comment. Honestly don’t even get me started! I often complain to my step grandma that my mom is a textbook femoid. And this just proves it!
You didn't whip your dick out and masturbate?
(reddit answer)
Oh god… If I posted there, they’d shame me and try justifying her actions.

Last edited:
I’m afraid my stepfather is too bluepilled…:feelscry:
They’re having “makeup sex”…

Oh god… If I posted there, they’d shame me and try justifying her actions.
Of course, they would. It's reddit. They naturally promote communism, liberalism, and degeneracy. Anything that promotes moral decadence they are for.

bonus points if they're using a dating app to get a captain save a hoe to man up and marry one. There also reasons why girls used dating app is because no one in real life wants nothing to do with them. The juice ain't worth the squeeze

:dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelsUgh:
glad i will never be in such a situation

THOT STATUS: PATROLLED! :feelshaha:

Excellent work mate, you did the right thing!

Based but you should move Out

Your mother Is a toxic Shit

Incorrect. Your mom destroyed her own marriage. You merely exposed the truth of the matter.