Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise women on video games

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
They always infiltrate to get unrivaled male attention. They do this because they are too ugly to compete with Stacy IRL for Chad, so they instead settle for a field filled with desperate subhumans with little other female rivals, so it's guaranteed endless male attention. They will ALWAYS have their ugly mug in their pfp and always have "miss" in their name to let everyone know they are a hole, because that is how they get attention. As we know, otherwise they wouldn't get shit because you have to be insanely good at anything as a male to get attention.

They follow the laws of the blackpill without fail. They will NEVER stray from it and will never stop attention whoring. They are always absolute garbage dead weight at the bottom of the leaderboard being useless while their faggot orbitter party sweats their ass off carrying them.

I ALWAYS team kill them, block them in corners, or shoot them then pull out a riot shield so they can't do damage to me and get shot by enemies instead. or, just follow them around shooting so enemies know where they are and can kill them. Basically anything I can do to ruin their experience.

Then the barrage of orbiters swoop in to defend mlady, and I just remind them they're a faggot little virgin and that shuts them up because it's always true.

Tl;Dr fuck women, hope they die in modern warfare (in real life)

It's extremely fucking annoying in multiplayer games that have voice chat.
Literally the lobby can be dead fucking silent and then once a bitch says a single word, it suddenly becomes a simp fest with everyone and their god damn grandpa talking.

Literally the lobby can be dead fucking silent and then once the bitch says a single word, it suddenly becomes a simp fest with everyone and their mom talking.
The other day I was in a VERY based lobby. I have never seen one so based since cod4 days.

Some whore was there constantly trying to attention whore, LITERALLY at one point said "it's hard having a pussy", to which every guy on our team told her to shut the fuck up bitch. We completely ignored her the rest of the Match and didn't respond to anything she said.

I was so proud of my random brothers there

The other day I was in a VERY based lobby. I have never seen one so based since cod4 days.

Some whore was there constantly trying to attention whore, LITERALLY at one point said "it's hard having a pussy", to which every guy on our team told her to shut the fuck up bitch. We completely ignored her the rest of the Match and didn't respond to anything she said.

God, I wish my foid occupying lobbies were half as based as that.
Almost 99.9% of my lobbies that have a foid in it are just filled with a bunch of simps who completely lose their minds.
It's so pathetic that it makes me sick tbh.

Last edited:
God, I wish my foid accompanying lobbies were half as based as that.
Almost 99.9% of my lobbies that have a foid in it are just filled with a bunch of simps who completely lose their minds.
It's so pathetic that it makes me sick tbh.
Yes I was so proud I almost wanted to meet them in person and shake their hands. The only other time we talked to her was when the game ended, called her shit one more time and then someone else called her an ugly fat bitch.

Most lobbied are just hardcore simping. It's pure cringe. There's always the one guy literally the cunts 24/8 good little cuck following her around everywhere making sure mlady doesn't die.

Literally the lobby can be dead fucking silent and then once a bitch says a single word, it suddenly becomes a simp fest with everyone and their god damn grandpa talking.
tbh

Yes I was so proud I almost wanted to meet them in person and shake their hands. The only other time we talked to her was when the game ended, called her shit one more time and then someone else called her an ugly fat bitch.

Most lobbied are just hardcore simping. It's pure cringe. There's always the one guy literally the cunts 24/8 good little cuck following her around everywhere making sure mlady doesn't die.

Yeah, literally nine times out of ten the bitch will absolutely suck ass at the game. Then, there will be a cuck trying to act cool, give the bitch advice, and then proceed to lick her ass clean whilst doing so.
It's beyond cringe at times because you can tell if somebody is trying to act cool in order to impress "m'lady" just through voice and tone alone.
It's not like I can mute their bitch asses because I need in-game callouts, therefore I can't help but listen to the simpery unfold.

Last edited:
Yeah, literally nine times out of ten the bitch will absolutely suck ass at the game. Then, there will be a cuck trying to act cool, give the bitch advice, and then proceed to lick her ass clean whilst doing so.
It's beyond cringe at times because you can tell if somebody is trying to act cool in order to impress "m'lady" just through voice and tone alone.
It's not like I can mute their bitch asses because I need in-game callouts, so I can't help but listen to the simpery unfold.
I mute them everytime, just not worth it id rather die

I don't play any games that have even a small female demographic.

impressive threadmaxxing today tbh

Women shouldn't be allowed to play videogames in my opinion

i hate botlane couples in league tbh. They always suck

absolutely based :feelsokman:
This is one of the reasons I don't play multiplayer games anymore
Holes ruin everything

I remember when I used to follow the CS pro scene, the female teams were absolute garbage, bunch of silver scrubs

In the old days when I used to play CSGO some foid shouted “shut up, you retard” to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
After that I called her a whore, and about 6 guys and myself started to bully her until the stupid whore quitted
The dumb bitch didn’t even muted us

In the old days when I used to play CSGO some foid shouted “shut up, you retard” to me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
After that I called her a whore, and about 6 guys and myself started to bully her until the stupid whore quitted
The dumb bitch didn’t even muted us
Based, just too based.

That’s understandable

women never play video games for the sake of it

I hate how they are whiteknighted every time

I would just ignore them, but filthy simps give them attention and make their presence unbearable.

I love sniping female streamers and troll them.

I ALWAYS team kill them, block them in corners, or shoot them then pull out a riot shield so they can't do damage to me and get shot by enemies instead. or, just follow them around shooting so enemies know where they are and can kill them. Basically anything I can do to ruin their experience.

Their experience isn't defined by whether they can play the actual game. For the foid, it's all about seeing how everyone reacts to it. Reacting at all is just giving it what it wants. Just put down the controller/keyboard and AFK to take up player slots of all the cucks that would otherwise kneel before it. Leaderboardcel? Just leave the server.

Last edited:

[LIFEFUEL]

I play this vr game alot and whenever i see a hole on a pvp game she always has beta bodyguards to protect the kweeen. I get banned for harrassment so often because i hate seeing females in game so much i make fun of them

Wish vidya was cheap in my country, so i could yell cum receptacle and nigger all day long