Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I despise tyrones

U

UglyDumbass

Major
★★★
in 12th grade their was a tyrone in my class or atleast i think he was since he had tons of friend's and a gf. things he did to me
  1. On the first day of class i had to introduce my self to the class and he just yelled "man what are you saying" As you can tell every time on the first day of class on any grade, i was already the first one to be picked on.​
  2. In another class i had, me and my brocel aquitance had to present and he just kept fake chuckling​
  3. another time in that class his stupid stacy friend wanted to take a class photo with everyone,and he said "yeah but then we gotta include the ugly kids" while pointing at me and my friend. This guy is a retard some of his other classmates were low tier normies or ugly in general. one of his friends is legit LTN and was getting used by that fucking stacy. Also tyrone simp ass tried to help out the stacy by putting her pc away which was hilarious. later this stacy ended up dating a asshole chadlite who shitted on me too.​
  4. one class i had a aquitance who was a foid but she barely spoke to me and she was "lesbian". Her stupid ass once asked me what the answer was for a question and when i answered, stupid tyrone overhears and says "man this guy dont know what he is saying" and then asked her if she needed the answer. later in the distance i just heard him saying "this short boy dont know what he is talking about. idk wtf his deal was. One of his other friends is literally getting cucked and he had another friend who got talked shit about behind his back for his looks. he thinks his gang is attractive but it isnt. he could be a normie/​
  5. One time his stupid friend almost accidentally threw a ball at me and he said that he should of gave me a concussion. like what the hell? anyways one of his friends said he looks like a child and he started getting all mad which was funny.​
  6. oh he also yelled at my brocel aquitance when he was walking towards me and just yelled "yeah go sit with ur white boy"​

Last edited:
IMG 2136

>cares about what some unintelligent ape thinks of you
Ngmi

Atleast i was treated well put up a fake act to not appear like a fucking loser

what act did you pull grAY
Went and sat with the toughest looking guy in the class on the first day of highschool and then offered the guy some mint gum to remove the cigar smell

Tyrone is impossible to defeat

Went and sat with the toughest looking guy in the class on the first day of highschool and then offered the guy some mint gum to remove the cigar smell
Aint i a fucking genius

why are you helping these people out grAY. they are using you