Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I Despise Self Loathing Cucks Who Subconsciously Support Female Hypergamy

D

Destroyer

Officer
★★★★
You see them all the time on these forums, They say dumb shit like:

"I hate my mother for breeding with my subhuman father and making me an Incel"

"Short and Asian women are evil because they breed Incels, Men should not be attracted to short and asian women and want to breed with short and asian women"

"I'm subhuman and deserve my faith, I understand why women don't like me"

"I don't want to reproduce because I will breed a subhuman who will grow up to be an Incel"

"I don't hate foids for not picking me, I only hate Chads"

I mean... Don't these retards understand that the whole point of Inceldom is not to be a self loathing cuck but to be mad at women for having dumb and unrealistic standards?

Don't blame yourself for the issues in the dating market. Blame both women and low T simps.

It's women's fault because they have unrealistic standards and naturally desire constant attention. It's why they go onto dating apps and social media to get simps simping.

It's simps fault because the simp for anything with a hole between it's legs and inflate any random woman's ego to the point to where we have 3/10 and 4/10 women thinking they are a "10/10 Stacy"

Simps and women are to blame. Not yourself. Please stop being a low T self loathing cuck.

If short foids desire short men being brutally killed so much, they should also off themselves too since they are the ones who created manlets in the first place.