Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise reels and tiktoks

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
These short videos are totally brainless and they all focus on the same retarded topics like simping, dating topics, bodybuilding to impress girls, nonsense self-improvement, eating fast food and sexual content. None of these things even allow for greater introspection and critical thinking. They're all designed to keep the NPCs extra braindead and retarded.

Good man! Smart man! Now, man, find yourself a good interest.. drawing? I hope you have progress in it!

These short videos are totally brainless and they all focus on the same retarded topics like simping, dating topics, bodybuilding to impress girls, nonsense self-improvement, eating fast food and sexual content. None of these things even allow for greater introspection and critical thinking. They're all designed to keep the NPCs extra braindead and retarded.

Good man! Smart man! Now, man, find yourself a good interest.. drawing? I hope you have progress in it!
Become a pastafarian

9fxkjl7aj3ia1

toktok is a chinese scam

I for one, welcome it. It will hasten the decline of this shithole civilization

idiocracy in 10years or less

Well said, I agree. I don’t have it. I don’t use any social media and generally stay away from pop culture as a whole. I find it all just revolves around sex and it pisses me off that I can’t truly participate as a subhuman

find it all just revolves around sex and it pisses me off that I can’t truly participate as a subhuman
Revolves around pleasing women.

Hate social media but use tiktok to watch normies and sluts be degenerate dumbfucks. They make me feel good about myself by showing others how retarded they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back