Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I despise most whitepillers

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
Maybe they don't especifically claim to be one , but by looking at their posts you can label them as such.

Forum's premise says: "Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you"
Why EVEN joining up if having company or relationships is not that important?? Retarded iqlets.
I do respect some whitepillers, being somewhat :whitepill: myself, but despise hardcore copers and border :redpill: cucks.
"Man up inker, love is a cope!":feels:

I can only laugh at these pathetic , delusional fags. If you're that :whitepill::whitepill: then gtfo of the forum , why does being an incel even matter to you? Supposing you are as cuckpilled as you claim to be :whitepill::redpill:
Let people rage, rot and complain in peace. Cope in silence and kys

Funnily enough, some bluepillers are more :whitepill: than them, since they care little about inceldom. They just cope until the very end and don't bother joining up some obscure forum :feelshaha::feelshaha:, those fuks are more respectable and sincere. Jfl when you get mogged at delusion maxxing by :bluepill: fags!

Last edited: