Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise humanity so much

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I can't interact with people. I became so enraged it hurts me to even listen to them speak. I hate humanity so much. These mindless worthless disgusting pathetic animals following their primitive instincts and acting as if doing so makes them "morally superior." Pathetic fucking robots. Acting without question. Almost everything they do and say have a million fucking holes in them. The anger destroys me whenever I experience it. It raises my blood pressure, it destroys my ability to sleep and it makes me feel like fucking shit. The only way I can be happy is locking myself on this site, not going outside and blocking off all other social media

Based, normies bring nothing but misery with them, and the feelings mutual, they hate me back. LDARmaxx

Wish I could just fuck off to another planet

As do I. Hermitmaxxing would bring me a lot of needed peace in my life.

I’m an alien sent by a vicious and poweful unknown spaceship, I am plagued by my deep amnesia and don’t remember my past extraterrestrial life

I can't interact with people. I became so enraged it hurts me to even listen to them speak. I hate humanity so much. These mindless worthless disgusting pathetic animals following their primitive instincts and acting as if doing so makes them "morally superior." Pathetic fucking robots. Acting without question. Almost everything they do and say have a million fucking holes in them. The anger destroys me whenever I experience it. It raises my blood pressure, it destroys my ability to sleep and it makes me feel like fucking shit. The only way I can be happy is locking myself on this site, not going outside and blocking off all other social media
Brutal

((((We)))) can help with that
Donald Trump GIF

((((We)))) can help with that
Please share me anything you know about diseases and how to spread them on a massive scale, I admire jews for their global domination but they lack ambition on the subject of armageddon and the end of the human race

Please share me anything you know about diseases and how to spread them on a massive scale, I admire jews for their global domination but they lack ambition on the subject of armageddon and the end of the human race
That (((((information))))) is not free :feelsLSD:

That (((((information))))) is not free :feelsLSD:
I will donate a batch of fresh babies to a local jewish synagogue, I tried applying there but was refused for my lack of faith. Any point of rendez-vous is welcomed, and willing to reach great extents to acquire such knowledge from the Jerusalem race.

I will donate a batch of fresh babies to a local jewish synagogue, I tried applying there but was refused for my lack of faith. Any point of rendez-vous is welcomed, and willing to reach great extents to acquire such knowledge from the Jerusalem race.
Sending me $5k in cryptocurrency will be good enough

Sending me $5k in cryptocurrency will be good enough
I have over 20k usd in bitcoin and around 3k in ethereum, I really hope you’re a federal agent and are willing to get corrupted to reveal me such precious info

I understand brocel. I feel the same.
Normies don't think. They just act, based on instinct, and it always works out for them because they are normal. They just have to go with the flow.

I have over 20k usd in bitcoin and around 3k in ethereum, I really hope you’re a federal agent and are willing to get corrupted to reveal me such precious info
Yes send me some. Preferably monero. I will DM you my wallet address :feelsLSD:
Then you will get the secret information and (((((future))))) plans

Some high iq incel needs to be a nuclear scientist in Russia and launch all the nuked all over the earth at once