Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise fat toilets (and their simps)

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
Seriously, fat toilets are the absolute most entitled of all toilets. They want to be seen as attractive as healthy sized foids but rather than do the very easy task of losing weight, they demand that society change it's standards. But it doesn't matter anyway because men still simp for fat toilets so even an obese toilet has a massive SMV compared to the average guy. Fat toilets are also massive whores (probably because they are always wanting to sexually validate themselves because they are insecure). Two acquaintances of mine had obese toilet gfs for a couple of years. One was a giant ogre toilet and the other was a rotund dwarf looking toilet. Both gross, both also looked 2x their age because all the fat on an obese toilet's face makes them look middle aged even when they are in early 20s. These acquaintances are chadlite both tall and fairly NT and since breakups both of their former toilets have had lots of sex with random guys DAYS within the breakup and the guys have had NO pussy. So tall NT guys have WAY lower SMV than literal whore obese goblins :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: And one toilet that my friend met recently literally looks like a fucking bog creature and has more fat on her neck and face than I have on my entire body. Luckily my friend seems to be restraining himself from simping for her (maybe he is getting some self respect :feelsaww:)

Also I hate that zoomer culture now has turned being "thicc" into the ideal. NO. The ideal foid is petite, feminine, slim but with nice firm boobs big or small (not fat fucking udders or chubbo tits because fat girls with big tits don't count, it's literally just fat tissue like moobs). And now if you even like petite, feminine girls you get called a pedo no you have to like obese toilets that look middle aged by the time they are 20.

Don't get me wrong, a bit of puppy fat can be ok but once there is cellulite, rolls or any level of fat that obscures facial features, that is over the line.

What pisses me off is losing weight is easy and many of these foids could actually look good but they no that they don't have to make an effort to get simped for so they don't bother meanwhile men are hitting the gym to try and have a good body even manlets hit the gym knowing that they will still have a low SMV but putting in the effort to even go up by a fraction of a point.

Anyway this is partially why I prefer Asian foids even though I prefer Euro phenos because at least Asian foids try to stay slim and petite and they understand the value of cuteness and modesty over some fat cellulite whore that shows off her massive tumor ass everywhere.

Also fat people in general stink and have bad hygiene.

/rant

FAT BITCHES ARE MADE FOR BEING CONVERTED INTO MC NUGGETS

Its males fault for drooling and fucking anything that walks, even if it looks like Jabba the hutt. Foids don't need to move a finger to date up. Pussy inflation is insane.

I despise all ugly and average foids. Even the skinny ones

LandwhaleSlider

The ideal foid is petite, feminine, slim but with nice firm boobs big or small (not fat fucking udders or chubbo tits because fat girls with big tits don't count, it's literally just fat tissue like moobs).
Slim females with big natural boobs are a miracle of nature ( I believe I saw one today ).

Slim females with big natural boobs are a miracle of nature ( I believe I saw one today ).
When a slim female has big tits usually they are nice and firm because she must actually have big tit genes. When a landwhale has big tits it is just droopy moobs. Indeed petite foids with big natural tits are the best

Simps are the worst because they are actually the ones decreasing the average male value for the sake of some fatass attention.

i also hate fat women. they are repulsive

Fat bitches get fat so they can pull in more orbiters with their increased gravity. :feelskek::feelskek:

fucking landwhales needs to be exterminated :feelswhat: