Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I despise everyone around me so much for doing better

notcracklord

notcracklord

Weedcel
★★
All my “friends” are doing better than me and they rub it in so much they sre all normies who tell me to “change my mindset” I have no friends irl these are js friends I have in the same country but far away. My family hates me and so does people in the past from school n shit I have no way of making relatable friends and everyone around is dating fucking even my closest friend is bragging to me about how he cucked some ugly guy. (I should mention he’s a tallfag and unironically says “just be confident”) we never talk anymore we used to play video games and joke around and have fun all day now all it is is he calls me and talks about how much girls he’s talking to and how much girls he wants to fuck and is going to fuck I feel so betrayed and alone I have literally nobody relatable around me and my only friends I have are online. I’m so fucking cooked and it makes me so angry

stop having friends if you're sub5. They will just mog you to oblivion then brag why are you intentionally exposing yourself to mogging ?

stop having friends if you're sub5. They will just mog you to oblivion then brag why are you intentionally exposing yourself to mogging ?
I don’t even know anymore everyday I question why I’m friends with these people

You need to fantasymaxx with mushrooms.
I’ve been looking for a plug who sells acid/shrooms/dmt/salvia literally nothing yet all I got is a few weed dealers that I buy off

Normies don't view sub5's as humans, only as a funny joke or something weird in their blessed daily lives HAHAHHAHA

I may just casually drift away and remove them none of them relate to me and ever really want to talk or do smth w me

Normies don't view sub5's as humans, only as a funny joke or something weird in their blessed daily lives HAHAHHAHA
Woudnt suprise me. My main friend who I’ve been friends with online for 4 years is just becoming a narcissist and all he cares about is fuckinf girls and brags about it to me I’ve been thinking of stopping for a while it’s just such a dick move and if sucks cuz I’ve been playing Xbox with him nearly everyday since we met

I’ve been looking for a plug who sells acid/shrooms/dmt/salvia literally nothing yet all I got is a few weed dealers that I buy off
Go to your local forest, and mushroomhunt (depends you need to live in countries like sweden or brazil). Start with psilocybin if its you’re first time and dont take amanita until you’re a professional mushroommaxxER

Go to your local forest, and mushroomhunt (depends you need to live in countries like sweden or brazil). Start with psilocybin if its you’re first time and dont take amanita until you’re a professional mushroommaxxER
Like fuckinf no forests at all nearby my I’m in the UK specifically wales. Dont psilocybin only grow in autumn? Another thing I’ve always wanted to do is take a shit ton of fly argic and go fucking berserk like what the ancient European berserkers did

he cares about is fuckinf girls and brags about it to me
My normie ex classmate unironically does that to me too when we are in a call with some other people

"Check out this girl i'm talking to rn"
"I already had sex bro"
"Rate her instagram, she has a crush on me"

He will be the first person to eyes gouged out before I kill myself////

There is tons of guys selling LSD on telegram but a few scammers too

I got scammed.a few times I found a legit list of people but if I put here then niggers will ruin it

There is tons of guys selling LSD on telegram but a few scammers too

I got scammed.a few times I found a legit list of people but if I put here then niggers will ruin it
Only issue is my budget delivery fees are expensive as hell

My normie ex classmate unironically does that to me too when we are in a call with some other people

"Check out this girl i'm talking to rn"
"I already had sex bro"
"Rate her instagram, she has a crush on me"

He will be the first person to eyes gouged out before I kill myself////
Real. He’s my friend but god I feel so much anger seeing how lucky he is. He is literally obsessed with himself

Like fuckinf no forests at all nearby my I’m in the UK specifically wales. Dont psilocybin only grow in autumn? Another thing I’ve always wanted to do is take a shit ton of fly argic and go fucking berserk like what the ancient European berserkers did
pERfect. UK has rich mushroom soils containing psilocybin. Just go to a wild forest and look for one. I dont live thERe so i guess you have to find them on your own.

pERfect. UK has rich mushroom soils containing psilocybin. Just go to a wild forest and look for one. I dont live thERe so i guess you have to find them on your own.
Definitely will when I get the chance I’ll probably look into it more see where they likely would be n shit no forests nearby tho sadly

Definitely will when I get the chance I’ll probably look into it more see where they likely would be n shit no forests nearby tho sadly
Dumb nigger how are there no forests in Wales

Dumb nigger how are there no forests in Wales
There obviously is forests but where I live in wales is very industrial and full of towns and cities. I live in literally the worst place in wales. It’s literally in the top 10 worst places in all of the UK

Yea but if you want look for the local nature resERve near your area and huntmaxx mushrooms thERe

By my late 20s I got lifemogged brootally by everyone I went to school or uni with. Now, so many of them got divorcerapped, are depressed, struggling to pay their child support, etc. Whereas I moneymogg them, take drugs, and have very little stress in my life. Things can work out (apart from the inceldom part, but that arguably beats getting divorce raped).

There obviously is forests but where I live in wales is very industrial and full of towns and cities. I live in literally the worst place in wales. It’s literally in the top 10 worst places in all of the UK
Shut up I didn't ask for a life story and no it's not the real worst places are Bradford and Liverpool and moss side and and shit like that hull and harehills and shit like that not some Ponce ass Wales