Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I despise all people and animals and nature

• Thread starter Deleted member 126
  • Start date
Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
I just want to kill this gay planet. I pray for global nuclear war everyday. Fuck worthless humanity, fuck animals and all other biological life. I hope everyone and everything dies in eternal hellfire. Fuck this planet. Die in hell faggots.

Even cockroaches?

I like animals :( I agree the world should end though. I'm sick of this hell planet its been around for too long.

I hope global warming will trigger series of some "unfortunate" events in future, seeing normies screaming in agony with some daily stupid headlines would be fucking glorious :feelsokman:

I like animals. I find it easier to bond with animals than humans.

Probably because of my autism.

I wouldn’t mind seeing this planet destroyed though. I feel it is necessary at this point.

Didn't you get the DisclaimER that you have free will?

JFL at people believing we live on a "planet".
& OP I feel you. But you should work on at least connecting to animals and nature in general.

Mention me in your manifesto

animals seem to have it pretty good tho tbh they even get the ignorance is bliss part

lifefuel for @Zyros
Garlics-800x416.jpg

Shits all pointless, in the animal kingdom we would have been killed off long ago. But in our society we are forced to live for normies amusement.

Sick timeline

OloJCFZ

AxsnDjD

Http 2F2Fmashablecom2Fwp content2Fuploads2F20132F062FJack Nicholson 1

Had a mental breakdown and buzzed my head recently tbhtbh. Going out like that has been the ultimate blackpill. Being in constant ragemode ever since. Haven't been that angry since early puberty.

Now I have fully acknowledged how crap my life actually is and how I am just an NPC tool and a joke to society.

Fuck this gay earth.

I need money/looks/power more than ever now. I want to cuck and treat normies like dogs. I will do anything to get ahead. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

View attachment 61519
View attachment 61518
View attachment 61520
Had a mental breakdown and buzzed my head recently tbhtbh. Going out like that has been the ultimate blackpill. Being in constant ragemode ever since. Haven't been that angry since early puberty.

Now I have fully acknowledged how crap my life actually is and how I am just an NPC tool and a joke to society.

Fuck this gay earth.

I need money/looks/power more than ever now. I want to cuck and treat normies like dogs. I will do anything to get ahead. Desperate times call for desperate measures.
damn, I know this feel. I had a britney spears moment this summer.
Anyway welcome back bro

long story, I shaved my head and ended up in the psych ward later

Shit, I am raging this hard even if I just woke up.
What did you do to end up there?

Brb going to test my T and cortisol levels.

Shit, I am raging this hard even if I just woke up.
What did you do to end up there?

Brb going to test my T and cortisol levels.

I got violent (broke stuff and threatened people) then overdosed to calm down. They kept me there for almost 4 days, it was torture.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back