Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I deserve to have a gf

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Listen, if I'm expected to pay for your shit with my taxes I deserve to get the full benefits of living in your soyciety. Until I can opt out of things like paying for your kids to use the public transit for free, paying for women's healthcare, daycare, etc. I consider myself to be entitled to a gf. If this fundamental need is not met, I consider myself to be robbed of the money I have earned. You cannot tell me I benefit from those programs too because I will never have a gf or reproduce so taxing me is just taking my money and giving nothing in return.

There is absolutely no rational argument that you can come up with that justifies charging me money for things I have no chance of benefiting from. It's just redistributing my money to women.

Shut the fuck up goddamn incel piece of shit

to use the public transit for free, paying for women's healthcare, daycare, etc.

Also public schools.

Granted, you probably went to public schools as a kid, so you benefited from the institution. However, arguably your parents paid for it with their taxes. You shouldn't have to pay again once you're adult.

And even if you should, the State should just send you a bill so that you can pay once and for all and be done with it. You shouldn't have to pay until death for something you used in the past.

Public schools in many countries are one of the biggest part of public budget. They should be founded by people who have kids, and only by them.

Like property taxes. Nobody would find it acceptable if people who don't own property would have to pay them.

Last edited:
We don't deserve to have a gf. Our faces are trash tier.

There is no gf for your face!

Shut the fuck up goddamn incel piece of shit
I deserve to have a gf. I am being coerced into handing over money that I worked for while getting nothing in return.

it is brutal. there really isn't much you can do except for Eating Rice

Just commit tax fraud, I've been doing it for years

Also this

I deserve to have a gf. I am being coerced into handing over money that I worked for while getting nothing in return.

Worse than nothing, it's niot a zero sum game for us, it's a negative sum game. A zero sum game would be if they just left us incel and didn't mock us, gaslight us, victim-blame us, bully us, margenlize us, push growing numbers of us into roping just to laugh at us, but yeah, they want us to pay them to treat us this way basically, and to hold them up on our shoulders so they can shit down on us.

Listen, if I'm expected to pay for your shit with my taxes I deserve to get the full benefits of living in your soyciety. Until I can opt out of things like paying for your kids to use the public transit for free, paying for women's healthcare, daycare, etc. I consider myself to be entitled to a gf. If this fundamental need is not met, I consider myself to be robbed of the money I have earned. You cannot tell me I benefit from those programs too because I will never have a gf or reproduce so taxing me is just taking my money and giving nothing in return.

There is absolutely no rational argument that you can come up with that justifies charging me money for things I have no chance of benefiting from. It's just redistributing my money to women.
Based

fuck you self hating retard

Let me stop you at "I deserve"

You dont deserve anything, you're not entitled to anything. This is the world were living in.

Goverment should force single mothers to marry incels ıf they want to benefit from tax money.

Yes. As long as i pay taxes I’m entitled to wife. That’s how it’s been for hundreds of years
I think you've forgotten what time period we are living in.

it is brutal. there really isn't much you can do except for Eating Rice
I feel out of the loop :feelsbadman:
What is this "eat rice" meme, buddy boyos ?

PS Oh fuck I just got it :feelshaha:. I'm so dumb. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Yes. As long as i pay taxes I’m entitled to wife. That’s how it’s been for hundreds of years
Modern soyciety doesn't work like that. Maybe if you Sharialawmaxxed

Modern soyciety doesn't work like that. Maybe if you Sharialawmaxxed
Doesn’t mean we’re not entitled though. Don’t fall for IT entitlement meme

Doesn’t mean we’re not entitled though. Don’t fall for IT entitlement meme
For me, being entitled to a gf changes absolutely nothing that's why I don't care anymore. Nonetheless I do think It's a good mindset for other incels to have, it just doesn't do shit for me

Public schools should be funded with a tax on children.

A fixed yearly amount per kid, possibly varying with the age of the kid.

If you can't pay it, your kid still goes to school (people won't accept that a kid doesn't go to school), but you go to jail, or whatever punishment people who don't pay their taxes are subjected to.

Of course, better than that would be to just abolish public schools.

Just stop making childless people pay for normies' kids.

Last edited:
I deserve a cute teen girlfriend

If you want one of those things to be anything more than a breeding tool, you are bluepilled.

Government IS slavery

Cope tbh almost everyone pays taxes except the rich....majority of our taxes is wasted on Gov't defense.
If you want one of those things to be anything more than a breeding tool, you are bluepilled.
This ^^^ Most women in this modern society have little to no value no actual skills
Let me stop you at "I deserve"

You dont deserve anything, you're not entitled to anything. This is the world were living in.
^This
Like any amount of Whining on .co is going to change anything
Yeah ppl on this site are so delusional actually make something of ur life are u just going to sit around and bleat like sheep or take action.
Go back to IT

I think ur confused mr.falseflagger ur either rlly low IQ or a flaseflgger EVRYONE PAYES TAXES
Government IS slavery
This ^
You aren’t entitled to anything!!! Dirty inckel!
We rlly arent l...entitlement is rlly foid behavior.
Goverment should force single mothers to marry incels ıf they want to benefit from tax money.
Low IQ...ppl like u are why subs like braincels and incels got banned

Attachments

• 387.png
    387.png
    324.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited: