Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I deserve to go extinct

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
I don't think my parents' genes deserve to be spread. I will be the end of the line for them. :feelzez:

Imagine if i ascend, against all odds, and find a foid, and have kids... what will be bring to me? and to them? Do they deserve grandkids? They neglected me, they were utter shitty parents who didn't know how to raise kids. My father disappear every weekend videogame-maxxing (i think he most played card games in internet cafe :lul:), retarded giga autist who never taught me anything. My mother's autistic too (imagine having both parents as un-diagnosed autists :lul:) and almost certainly ADHD. bitch had 0 social awareness and ruined my life with her utter shit tier upbringing. Even the most stupid mother would at least not hinder her son's upbringing, but that stupid bitch is so stupid, weird, toxic, abusive, controlling, non-NT and autistic she dragged me down all the time.

On a 3rd party point of view, do those fuckers deserve to even have kids? If they dont deserve to have kids, why should they deserve to have grandkids? :waitwhat: Those fuckers deserve to get their genetic lineage cut off. And if i ever have kids, i run the risk of the kids (assuming i didnt get cucked and the kids were actually mine) of looking either ugly, or look like their grandparents ie my parents, which would be giga ragefuel inducing looking at the mirror image of the fuckers who neglected and abused me, and id probably one day snap when the kids misbehave or just annoy me and beat them up to the pulps, :feelsping: all for nothing.

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★
33d 9h 15m
Same here , We deserve to rest.

L

Linesnap99

Overlord
★★★★★
53d 10h 12m
Netzachcel said:
so do our looksmatch.

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
Dotrinfobe said:
I don't think my parents' genes deserve to be spread. I will be the end of the line for them. :feelzez:

Imagine if i ascend, against all odds, and find a foid, and have kids... what will be bring to me? and to them? Do they deserve grandkids? They neglected me, they were utter shitty parents who didn't know how to raise kids. My father disappear every weekend videogame-maxxing (i think he most played card games in internet cafe :lul:), retarded giga autist who never taught me anything. My mother's autistic too (imagine having both parents as un-diagnosed autists :lul:) and almost certainly ADHD. bitch had 0 social awareness and ruined my life with her utter shit tier upbringing. Even the most stupid mother would at least not hinder her son's upbringing, but that stupid bitch is so stupid, weird, toxic, abusive, controlling, non-NT and autistic she dragged me down all the time.

On a 3rd party point of view, do those fuckers deserve to even have kids? If they dont deserve to have kids, why should they deserve to have grandkids? :waitwhat: Those fuckers deserve to get their genetic lineage cut off. And if i ever have kids, i run the risk of the kids (assuming i didnt get cucked and the kids were actually mine) of looking either ugly, or look like their grandparents ie my parents, which would be giga ragefuel inducing looking at the mirror image of the fuckers who neglected and abused me, and id probably one day snap when the kids misbehave or just annoy me and beat them up to the pulps, :feelsping: all for nothing.
It is true only if you live in a matriarchy. :forcedsmile:

Deleted member 20073

Deleted member 20073

‏‏‎
-
132d 21h 19m
should I delete my account, or should I delete myself?

GoyBargainer

GoyBargainer

Just know that if you hide, it doesn't go away
★★★
7d 10h 15m
I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
61d 33m
Dotrinfobe said:
Imagine if i ascend
Btw, why should ascending necessarily lead to having children?
Or is it just an example? I mean, if I ascended, I wouldn't have children. I don't need them.

EstoniaPill

EstoniaPill

"Price is what you pay. Value is what you get."
19d 11h 18m
I think my genes should pass on just for the sake of biodiversity. Maybe in some dystopian future my genes are the best for the environment and my genes might the savior of humanity. Who knows. Maybe I am just copemaxxing

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
246d 6h 28m
I think the same way. If my gigasubhuman truecel genes spread, I'd only perpetuate and increase suffering which I'm very much against.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 23h 1m
Not all autistic people are bad parents, you get non-autistic ones that can be the same way.

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
55d 1h 38m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Not all autistic people are bad parents, you get non-autistic ones that can be the same way.
autistic ones are overwhelmingly bad.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 23h 1m
Dotrinfobe said:
autistic ones are overwhelmingly bad.
No, they are good and most autistic people need to breed for a good society and as a middle finger against the abelists.

Last edited:
wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
246d 6h 28m
-BrettyBoy- said:
No, they are good and most autistic people need to breed for a good society and as a middle finger against the abelists.
Many autists are literally disabled you brainlet.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 23h 1m
wereqryan said:
Many autists are literally disabled you brainlet.
Many are also HF.

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
246d 6h 28m
-BrettyBoy- said:
Many are also HF.
Yes but you didn't make any distinction between the two. Even HF ones have trouble forming relationships and are at risk of developing depression and dying from suicide. What good is there in perpetuating suffering through the spread of autism?

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 23h 1m
wereqryan said:
Yes but you didn't make any distinction between the two. Even HF ones have trouble forming relationships and are at risk of developing depression and dying from suicide. What good is there in perpetuating suffering through the spread of autism?
Think of someone who will make a good Godfather :feelsokman:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
-
167d 5h 58m
wereqryan said:
I think the same way. If my gigasubhuman truecel genes spread, I'd only perpetuate and increase suffering which I'm very much against.

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
★★★
14d 12h 29m
Same, if my life has been nothing but suffering since my puberty, why would I want to propagate that to the next generation?

I'll leave the breeding to the chads.
I despise anyone with suboptimal genes that has kids.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
273d 2h 16m
Netzachcel said:
:feelsrope:
-BrettyBoy- said:
autistic are worse parents than normalfags. I have schizo mother, not autistic per a say but close enough. She is giga retarded.

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

92% of ethnic foids are evil white supremacists
★★★★★
32d 21h 41m
Same. I don't even bother looking at women IRL anymore.

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
204d 23h 1m
Transcended Trucel said:
:feelsrope:

autistic are worse parents than normalfags. I have schizo mother, not autistic per a say but close enough. She is giga retarded.
One of the ex-step dads of my nephew ended up stealing some of my nephew’s shit and he wasn’t autistic.

Last edited:
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
32d 10h 22m
If I could go back, I'd gymmaxx during my teens then enlist myself in the military to hopefully die.

Lonelycel21

Lonelycel21

Officer
★★
19d 3m
This is why I won't marry if I ever ascend . I would have to have kids and I don't want my son to suffer in this horrifying clown gay nigger world and I don't want a daughter obviously coz I am not a cuck who pays for her things while she does degenerate things with chad

Agatha_Chan

Agatha_Chan

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
7d 14h 39m
I'll buy Chad semen if I wanted to have son/daughter.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8