Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I deserve to die

InternalJizzz

InternalJizzz

Permanent KHHV | die young and save yourself.
★★★★★
Honestly someone just please fucking kill me, I'm too much of a pussy to do it myself and I freely admit it, I have not much going for me anymore and my days have turned into an mind numbing repetition only exemplified by these stupid SSRIs, I'm in extreme pain and I don't want anymore of this, didn't ask to be born this way

if u really, really, really wanna rope like u wanna rope rn make sure u eat the best food u can first. good food will remind you of the blessing of life and you'll probably change ur mind

Can you just shoot me I'd honestly prefer that, I wanna die by someone else hand cuz it'll take some of the self-guilt off me

if u really, really, really wanna rope like u wanna rope rn make sure u eat the best food u can first. good food will remind you of the blessing of life and you'll probably change ur mind.
Gorgemaxxing is best cope next to cooming :feelsohh::feelsohh:

it isn't to be done long term but u should have an amazing meal at least once every 2 weeks so u can remember how based life is.
I just had my favorite home cooked meal today and it cheered me up for a bit

why dont u just sign up for the military, train, and just run around like an idiot in the battlefield then? i'd rather just give u some pizza :feelsaww:
Honestly based. I thought about going out that way before but never gave it serious thought since I'm not 18 but I will be in a few weeks